World Tableware 491 029 Serenade 6 1/4" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Cocktail Fork - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 17||$37.65/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving small appetizers like cheese cubes, olives, and oysters
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that's corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Extra heavy weight construction promotes a professional look and feel
- Rich, polished finish
- Handle features delicately-raised, swooping lines that create a unique, upscale appearance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completes table settings at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Length||6 1/4 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/8|
Inspired by whimsical melodies, this World Tableware 491 029 Serenade 6 1/4" cocktail fork will add an elegant touch to your venue! Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this fork is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its extra heavy weight construction, it promotes a professional feel and is sure to fit nicely in your guests' hands. The tapered handle features delicately-raised, swooping lines that create soft waves for a unique, upscale appearance. Plus, its rich, polished finish adds just the right amount of shine to your table top display.
Featuring three short prongs, this fork is perfect for use when serving small appetizers like cheese cubes, olives, and oysters. It can also easily be cleaned with high-quality detergent and polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster. Pair this piece with the rest of the Serenade flatware line to complete your restaurant, bistro, or catered event's table setting!
Length: 6 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!