West Bend 58030R 30 Cup (1.2 Gallon) Aluminum Light Duty Coffee Urn
Customers Also Viewed
- Brews (30) 5 oz. cups
- Designed for light-duty, non-commercial use
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
plus $8.99 /Each
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
plus $10.99 /Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
plus $15.99 /Each
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
plus $5.99 /Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
plus $7.99 /Each
Complete Cafe 15-CPCF6-32 Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter / 33.814 oz.
plus $39.99 /Each
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - 24/Case
plus $37.49 /Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
plus $8.99 /Each
|West Bend 58030 Specs|
|Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||10 3/4 Inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this coffee urn require a coffee filter?
- This coffee urn does not require the use of a coffee filter. The basket containing the coffee grounds within the urn has small holes that allow the passage of liquid but restrict the grounds from passing through.
- What is the difference between the 58030R model and the 58230R model?
- The power cord differs between these two units. 58030R, a residential unit, has a two prong plug, and the 58230R model is a commercial unit with a three prong plug.
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
West Bend 58030 Details
The West Bend 58030R 30 cup (1.2 gallons) aluminum coffee urn brews 10-30 cups at the rate of a little more than a cup per minute! This polished aluminum coffee urn is economically priced and built to brew flavorful coffee day after day. Coffee is held at the ideal serving temperature. It's built for light-duty, non-commercial service.
Features include: a two-way non-drip faucet, stay cool phenolic handles and knob, a signal light that indicates when coffee is brewed & a removable cord for easy storage.
Length: 10 3/4"
Width 10 3/4"
Height: 16 1/2"
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
West Bend 58030
2 year warranty that product is free from manufacturing defects if purchased after June 1, 2013. 1 year warranty if purchased before June 1, 2013.
Frequently Purchased Together
West Bend 58055R 55 Cup (2.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
West Bend 58001R 101 Cup (3.9 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
Sterno Products 10116 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel Canister with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
Carlisle 1082803 6 Compartment Coffee Condiment Caddy Organizer
Choice 8 Qt. Full Size Stackable Chafer
.5 oz. Mini Salt and Pepper Shaker - 24/Case
Regency Flatware Stainless Steel 11 1/4" Serving Spoon
5" Probe Thermometer 0 to 220 Degrees Fahrenheit
20" x 15" x 7" Black Polypropylene Bus Tub, Bus Box
People Talk About:coffee great events Easy hours nice perfect hot parties urn
Good quality product for very great price! I throw a lot of family parties and they are perfect for my tea brewing so I don't have to make tea in batches, it makes enough to serve 20 people easily I would recommend it for parties!
Ahmed N. Posted on 12/05/2017
This is a very nice product. Easy to use and keeps the coffee hot for hours. Very lite weight which is perfect for transportation to and from events.
Jennifer T. from Jennifer T. Posted on 11/25/2017
I bought a larger urn to make regular coffee and this urn to make decaf coffee at a wedding. Very easy to use and kept coffee hot for several hours.
Martha B. Posted on 06/04/2017
This a great coffee maker. We frequently use it when we have a large number of guests over. It heats up fast and is easy to use.
Nina L. from Ripple Effect Farm Posted on 08/01/2016
Needed to add small scale coffee maker to our fleet of Brewers. This is perfect for house parties, small events and it's alluminum finish is easy to clean.
Steven C. from Country Club Catering of WNY Inc. Posted on 05/02/2016
Very light weight urn. I almost cannot imagine it as something that would works with electricity. The surface is very thin and not protected, you have to be careful not to touch the metal part without any protection.
Hana W. Posted on 11/12/2015
We use this for our coffee station at all different kinds of events that we cater. The love the fact that it kept the coffee hot for hours.
Brandon R. from Mr.Roland's Catering, LLC Posted on 12/20/2014
We love this coffee warmer, actually its great for keeping our syrup warm. It lasts us about a year because we use it for syrup and not coffee but it works great I would recommend this product.
christine E. from Spokes II Inc. Posted on 05/29/2014
Absolutely great! It is used almost everyday. It did arrive as scheduled in perfect conditions. Extremely well packed. I would not hesitate to buy again.
Lydia Q. from NQC Posted on 02/02/2014
Recently used it at my first major dessert event. Guest LOVED the coffee and the fact that it held at a nice temp throughout the evening and the coffee didn't get murky after sitting a couple of hours. GREAT!!!!!
Renee A. from HeavenlyScrumptious Posted on 10/03/2012
Brews flavorful coffee. Keeps it at a nice temperature. Looks nice. I would have liked the spout to be a little higher to allow more room for the coffee cups. I have to put it on a little lift to get my cups under it.
Jennifer B. Posted on 11/01/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register
|Buy Less than 3||$27.99/Each|
- Dripless faucet
- Made of stainless steel with cool-touch plastic handles
- Boil dry protection
- Waterproof on/off switch and indicator light
- 120V, 950W