Earn up to $1,961.04 back (196,104 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 4 fryer system with 85-90 lb. oil capacity per tank
- Solid state digital control with 3 melt modes
- Fast recovery that reacts within 2 degrees Fahrenheit of set temperature
- Exclusive ThreePass heat transfer system yields 60.0% cooking and 72% thermal efficiency
- Energy-saving SoftStart ignition system extends oil life
- 1-touch button activates KleenScreen filtration system
- Durable stainless steel construction with twin fry baskets per fryer
- 90,000 BTU per tank, 120V, requires natural gas
- Dormont 16125KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1 1/4" Diameter
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
Vulcan 4TR85DF Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1236 lb.
- 84 Inches
- 34 3/8 Inches
- 47 1/4 Inches
- Fry Pot Width
- 19 1/2 Inches
- Fry Pot Depth
- 18 1/4 Inches
- 6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Burner Style
- Stainless Steel
- 340 - 360 lb.
- Capacity per Fry Pot
- 85 - 90 lb.
- Built-In Filtration System
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Fry Pot BTU
- Gas Inlet Size
- 1 1/4 Inches
- Number of Fry Baskets
- Number of Fry Pots
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Split Pot
- Without Split Pot
- Total BTU
- 360,000 BTU
- Gas Floor Fryers
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan 4TR85DF Details
Deliver basket after basket of freshly fried foods to your customers with this Vulcan 4TR85DF-1 PowerFry3 340-360 lb. 4 unit natural gas floor fryer system with solid state digital controls and KleenScreen filtration! With an oil capacity of 340-360 lb. total, this unit is packed with great benefits to make your frying experience as easy and efficient as possible. Boasting a 19 1/2" x 18 1/4" frying area per tank, this tube-style fryer system delivers 360,000 BTU of power and comes with 2 twin fry baskets per fryer, so you can get to frying as soon as you fill the tank!
Equipped with digital controls, this unit features 2 countdown timers per fryer, compensating time adjustment, and an automated temperature control boil-out mode. Each fryer's temperature can be adjusted from 200-390 degrees Fahrenheit, and the controls allow the unit to react within 2 degrees Fahrenheit of the set temperatures, which provides faster recovery and improves overall performance. A SoftStart ignition system combines with 3 selectable melt modes per tank to allow you to gradually heat up your oil and help preserve its life, while also using less BTUs. By maintaining an idle temperature setting that only uses 5575 BTU of power per fryer, the entire system conserves energy and proves to be a very efficient addition to your equipment lineup.
This fryer system features Vulcan's exclusive ThreePass heat transfer system that passes heat to the oil for a much quicker recovery, yielding 60.0% cooking and 72% thermal efficiency. At its maximum production rate, the flue temperatures are less than 750 degrees Fahrenheit! Plus, to ensure safety for all employees, a hi-limit indicator shuts off the gas connection and standing pilot if the oil temperatures get too high. A large V-shaped cold zone at the bottom of each fry tank prevents crumbs and other debris from burning, which extends the life of your shortening. For ultimate oil preservation, the KleenScreen filtration system aids by removing impurities, which improves the quality and taste of your product. A 1 1/4" full port drain valve makes oil removal a quick and hassle-free process.
The cabinet and each fry tank are comprised of rugged stainless steel that's designed to withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy commercial kitchen. To aid in the cleaning process, the unit comes with a tank brush and clean out rod. When you need to clean behind the unit, the 6" casters provide easy maneuverability. This unit requires natural gas and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 84"
Front to Back: 34 3/8"
Height: 47 1/4"
Frying Area (per unit): 19 1/2" x 18 1/4"
Oil Capacity (per unit): 85-90 lb.
Due to manufacturer production variations, check the Compatibility resource to ensure this part is suitable for your application.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register