Vollrath CR18JJJ-32806 Traex® Rack Max 12 Compartment Beige Full-Size Closed Wall 7 7/8" Glass Rack with 3 Black Extenders
You must buy a minimum of 2 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Useful for storage and transportation to events
- Closed walls protect contents from dust and bacteria
- Enclosed design eliminates tedious rewashing between events
- Base rack dividers provide optimal vertical protection for fragile glasses
- Co-polymer plastic construction provides resistance against chemicals, impact, and heat
- Designed to withstand 180 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes
- 4 3/4" square compartments; includes three black extenders
- Durable snap fit extender withstands hard use in commercial kitchens
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Products 48" Translucent Vinyl Glass Rack Dust Cover
plus $42.99 / Each
Noble Products 60" Translucent Vinyl Glass Rack Dust Cover with Zipper
plus $49.99 / Each
Vollrath TR33 Traex® Full-Size Solid Rack Cover
$16.99 / Each
Vollrath TRCV3 Traex® 36" Vinyl Full Size Rack Dust Cover
$82.99 / Each
Vollrath TRCV4 Traex® 48" Vinyl Full Size Rack Dust Cover
$74.49 / Each
Vollrath CRJ Traex® 12 Compartment Full-Size Beige Closed Wall Extender
$8.19 / Each
Vollrath CRJ-02 Traex® 12 Compartment Full-Size Red Closed Wall Extender
$8.19 / Each
Vollrath CRJ-06 Traex® 12 Compartment Full-Size Black Closed Wall Extender
$8.19 / Each
|Vollrath CR18JJJ-32806 Specs|
|Length||19 3/4 Inches|
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
|Height||8 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Length||4 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Width||4 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Height||7 7/8 Inches|
|Maximum Glass Height||7 7/8 Inches|
|Maximum Glass Diameter||4 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||12|
|Number of Extenders||3 Extenders|
|Product Line||Vollrath Traex|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy glass racks that match the diameter of my glasses, or should I buy the next size up?
- Since glassware can have slight size variances, it is a good idea to buy glass racks with compartments slightly larger than the maximum diameter of the glasses.
- What is the difference between closed and open glass racks?
- Open glass racks are designed to have openings on the sides of the racks, allowing for better washing and faster drying in your dish room. Closed glass racks feature solid, enclosed sides, which provide protection for your glassware from dust and bacteria. Closed racks are best used for storage and transportation to events.
Vollrath CR18JJJ-32806 Details
Protect and store your glasses between events with this Vollrath CR18JJJ-32806 Traex® Rack Max 12 compartment beige full-size closed wall 7 7/8" glass rack with 3 black extenders. Perfect for storage and transportation to events, the closed sides on this rack provide optimal protection against dirt, germs, bacteria, and pests. These conveniently closed sides, along with its removable solid cover (sold separately), provide your staff the opportunity to use cups between events without tedious rewashing. Unlike glassware stored in an open side rack, the enclosed design prevents clean glasses from getting dirty. The extenders are great for creating a color-coded system for a smoother operation!
The built-in base rack dividers provide 100% vertical protection for fragile glasses. Built to last in your commercial establishment, this rack features a co-polymer plastic construction to provide chemical, impact, and heat resistance. It is safe up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. The 12 compartment design features individual compartments for each glass. This provides protection against chipping and breakage during washing. The patented Rack Max design holds up to 17-30% more glassware than your traditional glass rack. It provides small side compartments with a mesh bottom to hold additional items such as flatware, salt and pepper shakers, and ramekins! For added convenience, this glass rack includes built-in handles.
Length: 19 3/4"
Width: 19 3/4"
Height: 8 3/4"
Length: 4 3/4"
Width: 4 3/4"
Height: 7 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register