Great Cup rack! It is built as tough as nails and will last years to come! We stack these and they are perfect for the spot we have designated for them.
$17.02/EachShips free with Plus
- 20 compartments provide ample room
- Tilted wash rack design promotes thorough cleaning of glassware
- Easily stacks with other brands of dish racks
- Side handles allow for secure transportation
|Carlisle RC2014 Specs|
|Length||19 3/4 Inches|
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Length||4 5/16 Inches|
|Compartment Width||3 3/8 Inches|
|Compartment Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Glass Height||3 3/16 Inches|
|Maximum Glass Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||20 Compartments|
|Number of Extenders||Base Racks|
|Type||Cup / Mug Racks|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase extenders to go with this rack?
- To achieve the correct height, these racks may use extenders that attach to the top surface of the rack. All extenders necessary to reach the specified height are included with each rack; however, if you would like to purchase additional extenders, please refer to the You May Also Need section on this page.
Carlisle RC2014 Details
This Carlisle RC2014 20 compartment cup rack features twenty compartments, perfect for holding larger diameter cups and mugs in a tilted position. This unique position promotes thorough washing of rims and interiors, while encouraging bases to drain more efficiently during ware washing. This 20-compartment cup rack is made of double wall, reinforced rib polypropylene design, ideal for years of heavy use.
You can transport this dish rack full of clean or dirty dishes with confidence due to the easy grip handles. This allows for maximum control when carrying heavy dish loads so you won't have to worry about broken dishes in your busy kitchen. Integrate this cup rack into your current dish washing system with ease as it stacks with other brands of dish racks.
Overall: 19 3/4"L x 19 3/4"W x 4"H
Compartments: 4 5/16"L x 3 3/8"W x 3 1/4"H
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RG49-114 OptiClean 49 Compartment Glass Rack with 1 Extender
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RG36-114 OptiClean 36 Compartment Glass Rack with 1 Extender
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RTP14 OptiClean Full Size All Purpose Tall Peg Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RF14 Opticlean Full Size Combination / Flatware Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle C32P114 8 Compartment Half Size Flatware Rack / No Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle C32P214 8 Compartment Half Size Flatware Rack with Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RG16-114 16 Compartment OptiClean Glass Rack with 1 Extender
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle C223614 Plastic Glass Rack Dolly without Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RG25-114 Opticlean 25 Compartment Glass Rack with 1 Extender
People Talk About:rack clean cup great cups dishes drying glasses little racks
M y dishwasher is the hardest working person in my restaurant and as he is able to withstand the constant hours of keeping my dishes clean this product does as well
These cup racks make cleaning glasses a hundred times quicker. Our growler station is always busy and having these makes our bartenders life so much easier.
They are perfect but make sure to buy the extenders. We love the tilt. My kitchen staff feels like they allow the glasses to me cleaned better.
carlisle i am using these racks from since last year with no problems this rack is very strong , heavy duty & very easy to handle.
These are just exactly what you'd expect. They hold our glassware securely; the colored extenders make it easy to tell what is what. I have not found them to be substantially better than the Noble, which are significantly cheaper.
I ordered this cup rack for the server station area at my restaurant, it works good and the price was very reasonable. only thin I complain about is that it is little hard to clean between the little holes. other wise it works great and good size.
This is a very sturdy cup rack. it's built to withstand repetitive use in a commercial dishwasher to protect glasses from chipping. It's a little on the heavy side but it works great.
These are great to use in the kitchen. I will be using them for our drying dishes. They are spacious and save space for drying dishes.
The Carlisle RC20 20 compartment wash rack is very high quality, but still at a good price. Stands up to a lot of abuse and still looks good.
This serves its purpose. I use the rack to store the clean cups and it is also used to store the clean cups while they are drying.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register