- Double wall construction for maximum strength
- Holds up to 20% more glasses than comparable square racks
- Open profile design for a superior cleaning and drying process
- Comfort Curve handles on each side for easy carrying
- Textured finish improves durability, resists scratches, and provides gripability
- 4-way tracking allows you to load it into the dishwasher from any side
Works WithView All Items
$8.59/EachOut Of Stock
- Carlisle REW30SC09 OptiClean NeWave 30 Compartment Color-Coded Glass Rack Divided Extender - Green
- Carlisle REW30SC24 OptiClean NeWave 30 Compartment Color-Coded Glass Rack Divided Extender - Orange
- Carlisle REW30SC89 OptiClean NeWave 30 Compartment Color-Coded Glass Rack Divided Extender - Lavender
- Carlisle REW30SC05 OptiClean NeWave 30 Compartment Color-Coded Glass Rack Divided Extender - Red
Carlisle RW30-114 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 9.72 lb.
- 19 7/8 Inches
- 19 7/8 Inches
- 7 Inches
- Compartment Height
- 6 1/2 Inches
- Maximum Glass Height
- 6 1/2 Inches
- Compartment Diameter
- 3 1/8 Inches
- Maximum Glass Diameter
- 2 7/8 Inches
- BPA Free
Made in America
- Glass Type
- Beverage Glasses
Champagne / Flute Glasses
Pint / Beer Glasses
- Number of Compartments
- 30 Compartments
- Number of Extenders
- 2 Extenders
- Rack Style
- Full Size
- Glass Racks
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase extenders to go with this rack?
- To achieve the correct height, these racks may use extenders that attach to the top surface of the rack. All extenders necessary to reach the specified height are included with each rack; however, if you would like to purchase additional extenders, please refer to the Works With section on this page.
- Should I buy glass racks that match the diameter of my glasses, or should I buy the next size up?
- Since glassware can have slight size variances, it is a good idea to buy glass racks with compartments slightly larger than the maximum diameter of the glasses.
- Do these extenders easily snap on and off?
- While the extenders easily snap-on to each other, a tool or machine will be required to detach them.
Carlisle RW30-114 Details
Bring innovative design to your glassware washing with the Carlisle OptiClean NeWave RW30-114 30-compartment glass rack with two extenders! Made with a double wall, reinforced rib construction, this glass rack is sturdy and durable, ideal for years of heavy use. Positive stacking from either direction makes this glass rack compatible with all major competitors. The textured surface resists scratches to keep your racks looking new, while also providing secure grip. The textured surface, paired with Comfort Curve handles that won't pinch fingers, allows for easy carrying by your staff. Plus, the handles are molded into all four sides for simple dish machine loading, without needing to rotate racks.
NeWave racks have the same great features as the classic OptiClean racks, but is has the added bonus of being able to hold 20% more glasses than comparable square racks. The rounded compartments hold your glasses securely in place, leading to less breakage caused by movement. This design is also green and more economical because it cuts down on labor costs and chemical usage!
The 3 1/8" rounded compartments are the perfect size for tumblers and glasses up to 2 7/8" in diameter. The open profile allows for superior cleaning, rinsing, and drying. Since there are no flat surfaces, water and food particles can't get trapped inside the rack, ensuring proper draining. This 30-compartment glass rack is conveniently color-coded in bright blue for easy rack size or glassware identification. This glass rack comes with two extenders, designed to add an extra 1 1/2" of additional height per extender to your glass rack to assist in obtaining the proper depth for your taller glassware. The Sure-Lock extenders easily snap on and off of your glass rack for fast and simple alterations without the use of tools. This glass rack will make your warewashing easier and more efficient than ever before.
Length: 19 7/8"
Width: 19 7/8"
Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register