Excellent quality for the abuse that these racks go through. Wash after wash and they are still brand new looking. They hold a large order of cups or glasses to reduce the amount of washes and stack with other racks easily.
$28.57/EachShips free with Plus
- (20) 4 5/16” x 3 3/8” compartments
- Includes 1 extender
- Tilted wash rack design promotes thorough cleaning of glassware
- Easily stacks with other brands of dish racks
- Side handles allow for secure transportation
- Noble Products 48" Translucent Vinyl Glass Rack Dust Cover
- Carlisle RHC02 OptiClean Rack Cover
- Carlisle C2236H03 Polypropylene Rack Dolly with Handle
- Carlisle C2236H14 Blue Polypropylene Rack Dolly with Handle
- Carlisle RE14 OptiClean Full Size Open Rack Extender
- Noble Products 60" Translucent Vinyl Glass Rack Dust Cover with Zipper
$61.49/EachOut Of Stock
|Carlisle RC20-114 Specs|
|Length||19 3/4 Inches|
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
|Height||5 9/16 Inches|
|Compartment Length||4 5/16 Inches|
|Compartment Width||3 3/8 Inches|
|Compartment Height||4 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Glass Height||4 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Glass Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||20 Compartments|
|Number of Extenders||1 Extender|
|Type||Cup / Mug Racks|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase extenders to go with this rack?
- To achieve the correct height, these racks may use extenders that attach to the top surface of the rack. All extenders necessary to reach the specified height are included with each rack; however, if you would like to purchase additional extenders, please refer to the You May Also Need section on this page.
- Do these extenders easily snap on and off?
- While the extenders easily snap-on to each other, a tool or machine will be required to detach them.
Carlisle RC20-114 Details
This Carlisle OptiClean RC20-114 20-compartment cup rack features twenty compartments, perfect for holding most standard sized cups in a tilted position. This unique position promotes thorough washing of rims and interiors, while encouraging bases to drain more efficiently during ware washing. This 20-compartment cup rack is made with a double wall, reinforced rib polypropylene design, ideal for years of heavy use.
You can transport this dish rack full of clean or dirty dishes with confidence due to the easy grip handles. This allows for maximum control when carrying heavy dish loads so you won't have to worry about broken dishes in your busy kitchen. Integrate this cup rack into your current dish washing system with ease as it stacks with other brands of dish racks. Includes 1 extender.
Overall: 19 3/4"L x 19 3/4"W x 5 9/16"H
Compartments: 4 5/16"L x 3 3/8"W x 4 3/4"H
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
People Talk About:cups glasses great racks washing easily large rack wash washes
These are great, i currently use them to air dry coffee mugs, and other drinking glasses. It is very strong and easy to store. This was a good buy.
The rack is work very well. When all the cups in the rack after running in washing machine are cleaned. Fast and helpful a lot.
Good solid product that is able to withstand countless hours of washing and a year later it still looks like it came out of the box
Great for washing cups and glasses. All of ours fit in the compartments and the handles on the side are great. This goes right in to our industrial dishwasher without a hassle. It's lightweight and stashes away easily between large items when you want it out of the way.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register