Other Available Sizes:
- Store, transport, and serve all in one pan
- Features built-in, anti-jam stacking lugs
- Sleek black color provides a professional look
- Made of durable polycarbonate
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced corners for added strength
- Integral frame enhances food presentation
- Graduated markings in quarts and liters
- Vollrath 31200 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Solid Cover
- Vollrath 32200 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Slotted Cover
- Half Size Hi-Heat Silicone Flexsil Steam Table / Hotel Pan Lid
$29.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Vollrath 29200 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Drain Tray
$6.39/EachOut Of Stock
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
- Pan Pen PAPE14 Food Safety Marker Refill - 15/Pack
|Vollrath 8022420 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.68 lb.|
|Length||12 13/16 Inches|
|Width||10 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||2 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Maximum Temperature||210 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Vollrath 8022420 Details
This Vollrath 8022420 Super Pan® 1/2 size black polycarbonate food pan is perfect for your salad bar or buffet! Made of durable black polycarbonate, this 2 1/2" deep food pan is designed to withstand temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. It is ideally suited for holding cold foods like lettuce, pasta salads, and various toppings like shredded cheese, tomatoes, and mushrooms. Plus, the sleek black color is great in any setting. Its integral frame enhances food presentation for a clean, professional display. The graduated markings along the outside of the pan show both quarts and liters for added convenience.
This intelligently designed pan features coved corners on the interior that make the pan easier to clean, while helping to reduce food waste caused by product getting stuck in hard-to-reach square corners. Additionally, the exterior corners are reinforced for added strength. Featuring a unique ramp and built-in, anti-jam stacking lugs to enable hassle-proof separation and lifting of the pan, this food pan combines practical functionality with high-quality construction. By using a compatible clear lid (sold separately), you can even use this versatile pan for cold food storage in your commercial kitchen.
Length: 12 13/16"
Width: 10 3/8"
Depth: 2 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register