$8.06/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Features a convenient slot for ladles, spoons, and turners
- Keeps contaminants out of food storage boxes
- Crystal-clear clarity provides easy product visibility
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of durable polycarbonate
- Includes an easy-to-grip handle
- Great for back of the house food prep and storage
- Vollrath 8022410 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Vollrath 8024410 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Vollrath 8022420 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Vollrath 8024420 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Vollrath 8026410 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Vollrath 8026420 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Vollrath 8028410 Super Pan® 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 8" Deep
|Vollrath 32200 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.54 lb.|
|Length||12 13/16 Inches|
|Width||10 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
Vollrath 32200 Details
This Vollrath 32200 Super Pan® 1/2 size clear polycarbonate slotted over is perfect for keeping contaminants out of your ingredients and prepared food. This lid is made to fit your 1/2 size Vollrath Super Pan® (sold separately). Made of durable clear polycarbonate, this handled cover is designed to be used in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, a convenient slot allows you to place a ladle, spoon, or turner into the pan for fast and easy service. Perfect for food prep and storage, this lid is ideal for your restaurant buffet, catered event, or school cafeteria.
Length: 12 13/16"
Width: 10 3/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register