Unger ME40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Red UltraLite Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
- Withstands up to 200 washing machine cycles
- Great for small spills
- Double-stitched edges
- Absorbs six times its weight in water
- Use dry to collect dust through static charge
- Color coded to reduce risks of cross contamination
- Great alternative to paper towels
- Ideal for education facilities or office buildings
The Unger Rx restroom cleaning system was created to standardize the sanitation process for consistent results and increased efficiency. Thanks to Unger's smart, ergonomic tools, restroom cleaning has never been easier!
Watch this step by step video to learn how you can use Unger's specialized restroom cleaning tools to thoroughly and efficiently clean your restrooms.
This video outlines the features of some of Unger's specialized restroom cleaning products, including the Dual Bucket, the Ergo toilet brush, and Unger's Sprayer on a Belt.
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean up small spills and soils at your education facility or office building with this Unger ME40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" red UltraLite microfiber cleaning cloth. Dust, polish, and scrub your countertops and furniture with this versatile cloth. Made of microfiber, this cloth reduces surface debris and lowers bacteria levels by more than 96%. This soft material is packed with filaments, removing trapped mold, bacteria, and soil. It also absorbs moisture for streak-free cleaning. Thanks to its thick design, this cloth can absorb over six times its weight in water. Featuring double-stitched edges, this cloth can withstand up to 200 washing machine cycles and other rigorous cleaning applications.
This cloth's light design makes it perfect for daily dusting task. Simply use the towel dry to collect fine dust through static charge. You can also use this cloth for light-duty industry soils, as well as water and other substance spills.
Unger's SmartColor MicroWipe UltraLite series comes in a variety of colors, enabling you to color code your clothes and reduce the risk of cross-contamination during and between uses. When you identify a specific mess, you'll immediately know which colored cloth to grab!
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
Unger MB40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Red Medium-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
Unger MC40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Red Light-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
Unger ME400 SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Green UltraLite Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
Unger ME40B SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Blue UltraLite Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
Unger ME40J SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Yellow UltraLite Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
Unger MF40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 15" Red Heavy-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 10/Pack
People Talk About:color great colors different easy more order quality convenient contacted
Unger's microfiber cleaning cloths are convenient and easy to use. They're good quality and hold up well. The colors don't fade easily which is a plus.
Phil R. from Oak Hill Bulk Foods, Inc. Posted on 06/23/2016
I bought these wipes for home use. They are great, very absorbent. They wash well and the color stays. I will order more when I need more.
Uyen B. from home Posted on 09/08/2015
These are awesome! Love the color, since it works with the rest of our color coding system. Great price and great quality. Easy to clean and maintain. Definitely recommend getting a few of these!
Rosalind E. from All Souls Unitarian Church Posted on 08/03/2015
I ordered these rags but was sent a complete different product. I contacted customer service and they corrected my order immediately. I got these in a different color as well and they work great.
Aaron B. Posted on 08/25/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register