$46.74/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$48.99/Pack|
Customers Also Viewed
- Durable melamine is resistant to chipping and cracking
- Asian-inspired playful and vibrant pattern
- Modern shape and smooth form promote a sleek, professional appearance
- Stain resistant to acidic foods
- Perfect for serving appetizers or eating soups and dishes such as rice or noodles
Other Products from this Line
Thunder Group PeacockShop this Line
Thunder Group 7003P Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.67 lb.
- 5 5/8 Inches
- 1 5/8 Inches
- 0.75 oz.
- BPA Free
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Thunder Group 7003P Details
Infuse your dining area with variety and style using the 7003P Peacock .75 oz. melamine wonton soup spoon. This spoon features a playful pattern with vibrant colors, set to a simple white background to give an Asian-inspired flair. Substance is not sacrificed for style, however, as this spoon's compact structure makes it easy and comfortable to use and clean.
This versatile spoon can be used for a number of purposes. Use it to serve your soup-style dishes, from miso and tamago appetizers to warm entrees featuring udon and soba noodles. This spoon's clean and versatile design also elevates the presentation of your most beautiful and elaborate dishes when you use it as a display vessel for the special sauce or garnish on your plate.
Length: 5 5/8"
Width: 1 5/8"
Capacity: 0.75 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Thunder Group 7003P
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register