$4.57/EachShips free with Plus
- Protective sleeve comes with built-in wrench calibration
- Reads from 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit with an accuracy of +/- 2 degrees
- Anti-microbial case prevents growth of bacteria
- 1" easy to read dial is built with a shatterproof plastic lens
- Instantly reads internal temperature of meat
Get an accurate temperature every time with this Taylor 3621N 5" anti-microbial instant read probe thermometer.
Cooking foods at the right temperature for the right time is one of the primary pillars of food safety, and a thermometer is one of the easiest ways to ensure that you always hit that core temperature. This product delivers simplicity, durability, and speed to help you stay on top of food safety without dragging down productivity. It is perfect for a wide variety of establishments such as restaurants, cafes, and delis.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Great instant read thermometer, we use to achieve the correct water temperature when making pizza dough. The thermometer sleeve also doubles as a calibration wrench."Read More Reviews
Instant Read Dial Display
This thermometer's 1" dial display makes it easy to quickly see the internal temperature, and it can read temperatures between 0 and 220 degrees Fahrenheit with an accuracy of +/- 2 degrees. The lens is made from shatter-proof Lexan plastic for maximum durability and safety. Its shock protectant internal gel prevents the thermometer calibration from shifting if dropped. Plus, an accelerant applied to the thermometer's coil enhances its response time.
Long 5" Stem
The durable stainless steel stem allows for fast, easy cleaning and ensures that this thermometer will last you a long time. It measures 5" long so that you can penetrate deep into the product for an accurate reading. It comes with a storage sleeve that can also be used as a handle to keep hands a safe distance away from heat.
The Safe-T-Guard sleeve is made from an EPA registered, anti-microbial plastic that prevents bacteria growth,keeping your thermometer clean and ready to use. A built-in clip makes it easy to secure and take with you.
The storage sleeve features a Safe-T Set calibration system with built-in wrench. This allows you to easily re-calibrate the thermometer and ensure an accurate reading, without having to keep track of a separate tool.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Stem Length:
- 5 Inches
- Display Size:
- 1 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Taylor products are covered by a one year warranty. Please contact our Customer Solutions team for assistance with warranty-related issues.
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
- Taylor 5924 3" Dial Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Taylor 5925NFS Classic 4 3/4" Tube Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Vollrath 47974 14 Qt. Stainless Steel Colander with Base and Handles
- Taylor 9842FDA 4 3/4" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer
- Thunder Group 8" x 3" Perforated Blade Turner with Round Blade and Wood Handle
- Taylor 3507 2 1/2" Dial Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Taylor 9877FDA 2 3/4" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer - Dishwasher Safe
- Regency 12" x 16" Wall Mounted Hand Sink with Gooseneck Faucet and Side Splash
- Carlisle 10311U07 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- San Jamar RCU128 Rapi-Kool® ; 4L (128 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
- American Metalcraft MSSF75 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set - 4 Piece
10 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register