The Tablecraft Bread/ Charcuterie Board with Insert and Knife Slot- 13" x 7 3/4" x 3/4" is great for presentation. It is very durable and the perfect size for cutting small loves of bread or appetizers. I don't see this product breaking or warping if it is well taken care of. I would recommend this.
$8.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 and in additional increments of 12 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Styles:
- Natural wood finish offers a professional look
- 2 3/4" insert is great for holding sauce-filled ramekins
- Built-in slot keeps knife handy and blade tucked safely away
- Perfect for serving cheese, fruit, and meat
- Great for appetizer stations at catered events or tableside service
- Thunder Group ML537W1 3 oz. White Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Thunder Group ML537BL1 3 oz. Black Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Thunder Group ML537CB1 3 oz. Navy Blue Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- 4 Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife and Button Clincher Set
- Thunder Group ML537B1 3 oz. Bone Smooth Melamine Ramekin - 12/Pack
- Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
Customers Also Viewed
- Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Handle
- Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Ramekin Insert and Handle
- Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Ramekin Insert, Knife Slot, and Handle
- Choice 13 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 3/4" Medium Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Knife Slot and Handle
|Tablecraft 79C Specs|
|Width||7 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Knife Slot|
Sauce Cup Inserts
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Tablecraft 79C Details
Create an enticing presentation of crusty baguettes, artisan cheeses, cured meats and other accompaniments with this Tablecraft 79C bread / charcuterie board with insert and knife slot. This board will add a unique touch to your venue, and serves well for charcuterie use! The 2 3/4" insert is ideal for holding ramekins filled with dips and sauces. The built-in slot provides the perfect resting place for your knife - it keeps the blade tucked safely away but leaves the knife at hand for easy use.
Made of wood with a natural finish, this board will add a rustic edge to any buffet or appetizer station. Plus, its large surface area provides ample room for preparation as well as display. Enhance the presentation of your meats and cheese with this Tablecraft charcuterie board.
Width: 7 3/4"
Insert Diameter: 2 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:bread knife perfect slot board cheese insert size breads butter
Table craft 79c bread charcuterie board has a cool slot and knife slot measuring 13 X 7 3/4 X 3/4 and is perfect for cutting breads
A wonderful bread board that is equipped with all the necessities. The insert is perfect for add a cup of butter or jelly. The knife slot allows for a safe way to serve the knife.
I've looked at a few of them before deciding on this one. I like that it has the insert and knife slot. The wood and color of it looks nice too. It is the perfect size, not overly large or teeny small. It is perfect for cheese and crackers or a bread loaf with flavored butter.
I like this table craft bread cheese board with knife inserted and hole to put a cup of sauce we're going to use it to serve a bread and cheese plate in my restaurant if it takes off I'm going to be ordering more
These are nice and heavier than I anticipated. Unfortunately the knife size is not included and it took a couple tries to find one that fit nicely.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register