- Top cutout accommodates 1 full-size food pan or combination of fractional pans (sold separately)
- Open base great for storing supplies, such as trays and glass racks
- Includes back and side panels to help contain supplies stored in in the base
- Type 304 stainless steel construction built to withstand frequent use in commercial environments
- Built-in Handle grasps make maneuvering the cart easy
- Casters provide mobility; each lock for stationary applications
- Corner bumpers protect facility during transport
- Perfect for large operations, from cafeterias to hotels and hospitals
Steril-Sil CRT24-1HP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 120 lb.
- 25 1/4 Inches
- 25 1/4 Inches
- 41 Inches
- With Casters
- Casters with Brakes Made in America NSF Listed
- Stainless Steel
- Condiment Carts
Steril-Sil CRT24-1HP Details
Great for large food service operations, the Steril-Sil CRT24-1HP 24" open base stainless steel hotel pan cart is a great convenience to have on hand. It's built entirely of type 304 stainless steel to withstand harsh commercial environments, and features a top cutout sized to fit a full size hotel pan or any combination of fractional pans using adapter bars (sold separately). This top is perfect for serving applications or for collecting used cutlery prior to washing. For extra storage, the open base below is surrounded by 2 side panels and a back, making it ideal for storing everything from glass racks to cafeteria trays.
This particular cart is outfitted with a set of casters for mobility and transport. To make it comfortable to maneuver, built-in Handle grasps provide a place to hold onto the cart. Corner bumpers even help prevent wall or doorway damage as you roll the cart through tight, back-of-house hallways and storage areas. Plus, since each caster locks in place, the cart can be used for steady, stationary applications, as well.
Width: 25 1/4"
Depth: 25 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.