Earn up to $59.67 back (5,967 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Top cutout accommodates 1 full-size food pan or combination of fractional pans (sold separately)
- Open base great for storing supplies, such as trays and glass racks
- Includes back and side panels to help contain supplies stored in in the base
- Type 304 stainless steel construction built to withstand frequent use in commercial environments
- Built-in Handle grasps make maneuvering the cart easy
- Casters provide mobility; each lock for stationary applications
- Corner bumpers protect facility during transport
- Perfect for large operations, from cafeterias to hotels and hospitals
- Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vollrath 30022 Super Pan V® Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Vollrath 30042 Super Pan V® Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
|Steril-Sil CRT24-1HP Specs|
|Width||25 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/4 Inches|
|Features||Casters with Brakes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Steril-Sil CRT24-1HP Details
Great for large food service operations, the Steril-Sil CRT24-1HP 24" open base stainless steel hotel pan cart is a great convenience to have on hand. It's built entirely of type 304 stainless steel to withstand harsh commercial environments, and features a top cutout sized to fit a full size hotel pan or any combination of fractional pans using adapter bars (sold separately). This top is perfect for serving applications or for collecting used cutlery prior to washing. For extra storage, the open base below is surrounded by 2 side panels and a back, making it ideal for storing everything from glass racks to cafeteria trays.
This particular cart is outfitted with a set of casters for mobility and transport. To make it comfortable to maneuver, built-in Handle grasps provide a place to hold onto the cart. Corner bumpers even help prevent wall or doorway damage as you roll the cart through tight, back-of-house hallways and storage areas. Plus, since each caster locks in place, the cart can be used for steady, stationary applications, as well.
Width: 25 1/4"
Depth: 25 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register