Seventh Generation 22831 70 oz. Lemon Dishwasher Detergent Gel
- Free of chlorine bleach and phosphates
- Plant-based enzymes deliver a powerful clean
- Rinses clean and leaves zero residue for bright dishes
- Refreshingly clean lemon scent that comes from essential oils and botanical ingredients
- Suitable for use in automatic dishwashers
|Chemical Type||Dish Washing & Sanitizing Chemicals|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this dishwasher detergent safe for use in commercial dishwashers?
- This dishwasher detergent is designed to be used in your light-duty dishwasher’s soap cup. Most commercial-style machines are configured for use with an automatic detergent dispenser and do not have a dedicated detergent soap cup.
Ensure your dishes and kitchen utensils are thoroughly cleaned with this Seventh Generation 22831 70 oz. lemon dishwasher detergent gel. This dishwasher gel has a plant-based formula with powerful enzymes that deliver a deep, thorough clean. Best of all, it rinses clean and leaves zero residue behind for spotless dishes that will be the perfect backdrop for your meals.
This gel does not contain any bleach or phosphates. It has a lemon scent that comes from essential oils and botanical ingredients for a truly refreshing clean. Use this dishwasher gel in your automatic dishwasher for a thorough clean you can trust every time.
This item has not been tested on animals.
EPA Safer Choice
This product meets the standards outlined by the EPA's Safer Choice program.
This product is a USDA certified biobased product. Biobased products are composed in whole, or in significant part, of biological products, renewable agricultural materials, or forestry materials.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Resources and Downloads
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register