I love all Seventh Generation product line! Their dishwasher detergent works so good! The smell is wonderful and light. This detergent never leaves spots! Buy some.
- Free of chlorine bleach and phosphates
- Plant-based enzymes deliver a powerful clean
- Rinses clean and leaves zero residue for bright dishes
- Refreshingly clean lemon scent that comes from essential oils and botanical ingredients
- Suitable for use in automatic dishwashers
Other Products from this Line
- Seventh Generation 22981 13.9 oz. Eucalyptus, Spearmint, and Thyme Disinfectant Spray - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 22810 26 oz. Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 22171 42 oz. Lemon Dishwasher Detergent Gel - 6/Case
- Seventh Generation 44892 Free & Clear 1 Gallon Non-Chlorine Bleach
- Seventh Generation 44753 Professional 70-Count Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Wipes - 6/Case
- Seventh Generation 44716 23 oz. Mandarin Orchard Granite Cleaner - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 22980 13.9 oz. Fresh Citrus and Thyme Disinfectant Spray - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 22926 Purely Clean 12 oz. Lavender Flower & Mint Hand Soap - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 22929 65 oz. Ultra Power Plus Citrus Dishwasher Detergent Gel - 6/Case
- Seventh Generation 22897 Free & Clear 45-Count Dishwasher Detergent Packs - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 22833 Free & Clear 32 oz. Liquid Fabric Softener
- Seventh Generation 22977 Free & Clear 45-Count Laundry Detergent Packs
- Seventh Generation 22924 Purely Clean 12 oz. Lemon & Tea Tree Hand Soap - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 18-Count Organic Cotton Tampon with Plastic Applicator - Regular Absorbency - 6/Case
- Seventh Generation 22979 13.9 oz. Lavender Vanilla and Thyme Disinfectant Spray - 8/Case
- Seventh Generation 22818 Free & Clear 20-Count Dishwasher Detergent Packs - 12/Case
- Seventh Generation 22813 70-Count Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Wipes - 6/Case
- Seventh Generation 18-Count Organic Cotton Tampon with Plastic Applicator - Super Absorbency - 6/Case
|Seventh Generation 22831 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||28.5 lb.|
|Chemical Type||Dish Washing & Sanitizing Chemicals|
|Features|| Green / Environmentally-Friendly|
Made in America
|Type|| Cleaning Chemicals|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this dishwasher detergent safe for use in commercial dishwashers?
- This dishwasher detergent is designed to be used in your light-duty dishwasher’s soap cup. Most commercial-style machines are configured for use with an automatic detergent dispenser and do not have a dedicated detergent soap cup.
Seventh Generation 22831 Details
Ensure your dishes and kitchen utensils are thoroughly cleaned with this Seventh Generation 22831 70 oz. lemon dishwasher detergent gel. This dishwasher gel has a plant-based formula with powerful enzymes that deliver a deep, thorough clean. Best of all, it rinses clean and leaves zero residue behind for spotless dishes that will be the perfect backdrop for your meals.
This gel does not contain any bleach or phosphates. It has a lemon scent that comes from essential oils and botanical ingredients for a truly refreshing clean. Use this dishwasher gel in your automatic dishwasher for a thorough clean you can trust every time.
This item has not been tested on animals.
EPA Safer Choice
This product meets the standards outlined by the EPA's Safer Choice program.
This product is a USDA certified biobased product. Biobased products are composed in whole, or in significant part, of biological products, renewable agricultural materials, or forestry materials.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Seventh Generation 22831
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:detergent buy dishwasher generation leaves light line love seventh smell
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register