- Heavy-duty 18-gauge stainless steel construction provides increased durability
- 8" deep wells hold 2 full size food pans (sold separately); accommodates various pan configurations
- Convenient adjustable undershelf provides additional space to store utensils, pans, lids, or serving
- Removable 8” deep cutting board provides plenty of extra work space
- Foldable trays provide a place to rest plates while serving; mounting hardware included
- ServIt 12" Heavy-Duty Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar
- Choice Full Size 6" Deep Stainless Steel Steam Table Spillage Pan - 24 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- ServIt 20" Heavy-Duty Steam Table / Hotel Pan Adapter Bar
|Shipping Weight||222.45 lb.|
|Width||29 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/16 Inches|
|Sneeze Guard Length||29 15/16 Inches|
|Tray Length||29 5/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Sneeze Guard Depth||35 Inches|
|Tray Depth||12 1/2 Inches|
|Sneeze Guard Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Tray Height||7 5/16 Inches|
|Caster Diameter||5 Inches|
|Stem Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Thickness||1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Casters with Brakes|
|Number of Casters||4|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type|| Buffet Food Tables|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Keep all of your menu items piping hot and readily available with this ServIt two pan open well electric steam table with 2-sided sneeze guard, drop down tray slides, and casters! This kit includes (1) two pan open well electric steam table, (1) 2-sided sneeze guard, (2) drop down tray slides, and (4) casters with brakes. The steam table can hold two full size food pans (sold separately) full of pasta, meat, or side dishes in each 500W well. Each individual well is independently controlled by an infinite control knob with detailed lighting showing whether the unit is powered on and if the well is ready to use. It features a rugged 18-gauge, type 430 stainless steel body with 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel wells and heavy-duty hardware, ensuring the durability and reliability you need.
The steam table includes an adjustable undershelf to store extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids to keep all the tools you need close at hand. For extra convenience, the 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board is 8" deep and gives you an extra workspace for changing out food pans or filling plates. The sneeze guard enhances safety, as the acrylic shield design creates a barrier between your food and the people viewing and serving it. This reduces the chances of spreading foodborne illness. The sneeze guard features a 2-sided design that's perfect for self-service. The drop down slide trays attach to the table and give customers a solid area to place their plates while they serve themselves. Plus, the trays fold up when not in use. Mounting hardware is included.
The included casters allow for mobility and smooth, convenient transportation, so you can move your table around your event without spilling any of your dishes. They also include brakes that ensure that the table can stay secure and stationary when required. With a 5" diameter, the casters also raise the table by 6", which can help lift the work area to a more comfortable, ergonomic height. Use this steam table kit for a safe, efficient way to serve food at your catered event or buffet! A 120V electrical connection is required for the steam table's operation.
- (1) Two pan steam table
- (1) 2-sided sneeze guard
- (2) Drop down tray slides
- (4) Casters with brakes
Width: 29 5/16''
Depth: 30 3/16''
Sneeze Guard Dimensions:
Width: 29 15/16"
Height: 23 1/2"
Width: 29 5/16"
Depth: 12 1/2"
Height: 7 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register