very durable and perfect for beverage station. it holds lots of lemon wedges and by putting ice in the bottom part if keeps lemons cold
- Includes (1) 1 quart removable tray insert
- Modular for maximum flexibility
- Patented, dome lids provide additional storage space and allow convenient access
- Trays are interchangeable for added versatility
- Keep products cool using ice or chill packs
- Features a small footprint and takes up minimal counter space
- San Jamar BDSX100 Stacker Kit for San Jamar Dome and Mini-Dome Condiment Dispensers
- San Jamar BD105 Clear 1.5 Pint Replacement Tray for San Jamar Dome - NSF
- San Jamar BD101 The Dome Replacement Tray for Domed Caddy, 1 Pint
- San Jamar BD106 Clear 1 Qt. Replacement Tray for San Jamar Dome - NSF
- San Jamar BD100S Replacement Snap On Caddy Accessory Set for The Dome
|San Jamar BD2002 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.825 lb.|
|Length||8 1/5 Inches|
|Width||9 1/4 Inches|
|Height||7 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||1 qt.|
|Dispenser Style|| Condiments|
|Features|| Domed Cover|
Snap on Caddy
|Insert Size||1 qt.|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
San Jamar BD2002 Details
The San Jamar BD2002 mini dome bar condiment holder keeps your condiments fresh longer! This unit is well suited for chilling garnishes or condiments using ice or chill packs. When not in use, the patented dome lid seals tight, but when you're ready to access what's inside, simply roll back the cover!
Designed to fit standard mixing rails, you can mix and match different sizes and capacities of mini domes to work perfectly in any application.
The San Jamar BD2002 holds up to 1 quart, and comes with 1 connector and 2 end caps.
In order to keep condiments chilled, the San Jamar BD2002 features a shallow tray, allowing for ice or an ice pack to be placed underneath.
You can use it as a standalone solution, or you can connect it to other San Jamar bar condiment and garnish centers.
Length: 8 1/5"
Width: 9 1/4"
Height: 7 1/4"
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BDS4266 Dome Stacker Mini Dome 9-Compartment Two Tier Condiment Bar
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD4006S The Dome 6-Compartment Condiment Bar with Snap-On Caddies
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD4005E The Dome 5-Compartment Condiment Bar with Snap-On Caddy
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD4004 The Dome 4-Compartment Condiment Bar
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD2002CAR Mini Dome 1 Qt. Condiment Holder with Snap-On Caddy
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD2003 Mini Dome 2-Compartment Condiment Bar
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD4003 The Dome 3-Compartment Condiment Bar
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD4023S The Dome 5-Compartment Condiment Bar with Snap-On Caddies
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD101 The Dome 1 Pint Standard Tray - 12/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD4005S The Dome 5-Compartment Condiment Bar with Snap-On Caddies
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD104 The Dome 4 Pints Deep Tray - 6/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD103 Clear 3 Pint Replacement Tray for San Jamar BD4005S- NSF
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD102 The Dome 1.5 Pints Standard Tray - 6/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSan Jamar BD102 The Dome Replacement Tray for Domed Caddy 1.5 Pint
People Talk About:love ice condiments great lemons cherries cold condiment holders place
We love the San Jamar condiment holders. Very sleek looking and we love that you can put ice in them to keep your condiments cold. We use these all the time and we would definitely recommend.
We purchased this item for our mobile ice cream truck to store our cherries. It works great, love that we can place an ice pack under the cherries to keep them cool without having to put them back in the fridge. Great product. Love it
The dome bar condiment holder is great to use for condiments like lemons, or limes. We place it next to our fresh brewed tea and the customers love it!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register