So glad we went with this option. Most other event centers in our market have installed small vessel sinks in their kitchens. We had considered a 3 compartment sink but being a venue there is not an expectation for people to be cleaning and sanitizing dishes onsite. Instead, this is perfect for rinsing dishes and even soaking them. We use bud tubs for our waste collection and this sink is perfect for cleaning bus tubs as well, with plenty of space.
$580.54/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$649.00/Each|
Earn up to $19.47 back (1,947 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Features a durable 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel construction
- Designed with a 12" deep bowl and rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel legs, sockets, bullet feet, and crossbracing for maximum strength and longevity
- Includes a 3 1/2" basket strainer with 1 1/2" IPS drain connection
- Backsplash and rolled edges prevent splashes and overflow
Works WithView All Items
$84.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo 0.65 GPM Low Profile Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers and 8" Add-on Faucet
- Waterloo 2.6 GPM Wall-Mounted Pet Grooming / Utility Faucet with 8" Centers, 9' Coiled Hose, and 10" Add-On Faucet
- Waterloo 1.15 GPM Low Profile Wall-Mounted Pre-Rinse Faucet with 8" Centers and 8" Add-On Faucet
$136.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Waterloo 2.6 GPM Wall-Mounted Pet Grooming / Utility Faucet with 8" Centers, 9' Coiled Hose, and Vacuum Breaker
Outfit your facility with a long-lasting sink with this Regency 71" stainless steel one compartment sink with 2 drainboards.
It's constructed from high-quality, 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel, making it more corrosion-resistant and durable than other sinks made from thinner, 18-gauge material. It's dipped a minimum of 1/4" to facilitate better drainage, and the welded construction contributes to the long-lasting use and overall strength of this sink.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The 12" deep bowl is die-stamped to a minimum of 1/4" to ensure proper drainage.
This product includes a 3 1/2" basket strainer to catch food debris, which prevents the drain from clogging.
1 1/2" Rolled Edge
This sink also includes a 1 1/2" raised rolled edge, which is 2" tall on the front and both sides to contain splashes and overflow.
This sink features 2 sturdy, 24" drainboards so you can easily wash and dry dishes and utensils in one convenient location. It's also dipped a minimum of 1/4" to facilitate better drainage, and the welded construction contributes to the long-lasting use and overall strength of this sink / drainboard combo.
For easy cleaning, the compartment has rounded corners so you can rinse and wipe down the sink.
The legs are constructed of 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel with stainless steel cross-bracing and adjustable plastic feet for added stability.
A 9" tall backsplash is included and comes complete with (2) 1 1/8" diameter holes punched on 8" centers to accommodate 1 faucet (sold separately).
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:71 Inches
- Width:28 Inches
- Height:44 3/4 Inches
- Work Surface Height:34 3/4 Inches
- Backsplash Height:9 Inches
- Left to Right:23"
- Front to Back:23"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:sink cleaning dishes perfect sinks tubs accurately assembled beautiful bud
Using for residential purposes, sink is accurately described, partially assembled only need to put on legs and crossbars. The depth of this unit is about 29". It is beautiful and solidly constructed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register