$143.99/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$159.99/Each|
- Holds up to 20 full size sheet pans
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction with six cross supports for added stability
- Shelves spaced at 3" increments
- Includes (4) 5" non-marking casters, two with locks
- 400 lb. capacity is perfect for storing and transporting baked goods
Regency's 20 pan side load sheet pan rack is the perfect place to store dough for proofing or freshly baked goodies in your bakery or restaurant.
A 20 pan side load bun pan rack from Regency is a durable and high-quality product at an affordable price. Designed to efficiently use space at your catering business, restaurant, cafe, bakery, or supermarket, this rack gives chefs the ability to store multiple sheet pans in one convenient location. Its side loading design also facilitates proper and even cooling of all of your baked treats. Additionally, this product works well for storing and transporting trays of food at hospitals, cafeterias, and health care facilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
"Definitely priced well, and EASY to assemble! Easy to wipe down, and easy to move around the kitchen with the properly sized wheels. Don't know what I'd do without it."Read More Reviews
Generous Storage Capacity
This rack can hold 20 full size sheet pans, up to 90 lb. per pair of slides, and up to 400 lb. total, making it a heavy-duty and durable option for any business. Each set of slides are spaced 3" apart, which means there will be plenty of room for your treats to cool properly. This generous spacing also gives you the ability to store foods that are not completely flat.
This space-saving sheet pan rack features 5" non-marking polyurethane swivel casters. These casters are quiet, will not damage your floors, and make transportation a breeze.
Six Cross Supports
This rack features six cross supports for outstanding strength and durability. These supports pair with a curved top design and heavy-duty aluminum construction for the ultimate in sheet pan storage and transportation.
Because this product ships unassembled, you will save money on shipping and processing costs. Once you receive your tray rack, you will find assembly quick and easy.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
Shelf / Ledge Spacing
- 28 1/4 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 69 1/4 Inches
- 400 lb.
- Individual Shelf Capacity:
- 55 lb.
Other Products from this Line
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled
- Steelton 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Regency 12 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Regency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Regency 18 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - WeldedRated 2.4 out of 5 stars
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - AssembledRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Regency 18 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - AssembledRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Regency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Regency 12 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - AssembledRated 5 out of 5 stars
- Regency 20 Pan Side Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - AssembledRated 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Regency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - AssembledRated 5 out of 5 stars
Frequently Purchased Together
41 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
11 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register