we use these to store some items, i only rate it as a 4 because out of the 8/9 i ordered, two didn't hold up. i didn't set em up until after 3 months of purchasing em so i understand that they wouldn't honor it. but at the same time, i had spent thousands on this site already. i still will order product from here, just thought they'd take care of a loyal customer like myself.
- Holds up to 20 full size or 40 half size sheet pans
- 3" of space between each pan
- 350 lb. total capacity
- 2 locking and 2 non-locking 5" plastic casters
- Ships unassembled
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- 52" x 80" Disposable .6 Mil Bun Pan Rack Covers - 50/Roll
- Marko 5675CL018 61" Full-Size Translucent Bun Pan Rack Cover - 8 Mil
- Heavy Duty Clear Bun Pan Rack Cover with 3 Zippers - 28" x 24" x 63"
- Regency 63" Clear 8 Mil Full-Size Plastic Bun Pan Rack Cover with 3 Zippers
- Regency 63" Blue 12 Mil Vinyl Bun Pan Rack Cover
- Regency 63" Blue Insulated Polyester Bun Pan Rack Freezer Cover
Steelton's 20 pan end load bun pan rack is a space-efficient storage solution for your bakery or supermarket.
A 20 pan end load sheet pan rack from Steelton is designed to hold and transport a variety of your most popular baked goods or meats. This rack is durable, high quality, and will save precious space for your catering business, bakery, cafe, supermarket, or restaurant. This rack provides chefs with the ability to store multiple sheet pans in one convenient location and also facilitates proper cooling of your freshly baked treats. Additionally, this rack works well for storing trays of food at hospitals, cafeterias, or health care facilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Generous Storage Capacity
This rack can hold 20 full size sheet pans or 40 half size sheet pans. It can support up to 55 lb. per pair of slides and up to 350 lb. total, making it a heavy-duty and durable option for any business. Each set of slides are spaced 3" apart, which means there will be plenty of room for your treats to cool properly. This generous spacing also gives you the ability to store foods that are not completely flat.
This space-saving sheet pan rack features 5" non-marking polypropylene swivel casters. These casters are quiet, will not damage your floors, and make transportation a breeze.
Six Cross Supports
This rack features six cross supports for outstanding strength and durability. These supports pair with a curved top design and heavy-duty aluminum construction for the ultimate in sheet pan storage and transportation.
Because this product ships unassembled, you will save money on shipping and processing costs. Once you receive your tray rack, you will find assembly quick and easy.
Compare to Other Products
- Length:26 Inches
- Width:20 Inches
- Height:69 Inches
- Capacity:350 lb.
- Individual Shelf Capacity:55 lb.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan Side Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Welded
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 12 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 18 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsRegency 18 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 12 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCurtron SUPRO-14-EC Clear Bun Pan Rack Cover - 12-14 Mil
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 30" x 72" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsContinental 9321 21 Gallon / 335 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding / Flip Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 20038 Super Pan V 16 1/2" x 24" Footed Stainless Steel Cooling Rack for Full Size Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRubbermaid FG9G5700WHT ProSave 6.3 Gallon / 100 Cup White Shelf Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding Lid & Scoop
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRubbermaid FG9G6000WHT ProSave 2.6 Gallon / 40 Cup White Shelf Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding Lid & Scoop
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars24 Cup 3.5 oz. Aluminum Muffin / Cupcake Pan - 14 5/8" x 20 5/8"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 1 Qt. (4 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations
People Talk About:rack easy great price sturdy assemble bun together quality pan
Great bakers rack! This is actually the second one that I have ordered. It comes unassembled but it is super easy to put together. It holds up to 20 full size sheet pans which is perfect for the amount of cupcakes we bake!
I own two of these and the are great! Easy to assemble and hold up well! They also don’t take up much space at all.
Love this pan rack. It makes our kitchen much more user friendly to be able to load it from one side and then load into the oven from the other.
We have this set up in our farmhouse kitchen for baking for farmer's markets. It's sturdy, but lightweight and easy to move around as needed. The narrow width allows it to fit into our kitchen without taking up a ton of precious space. i don't know how we would live without it!
The rack was very easy to assemble. Lightweight construction but feels sturdy and holds weight very well. It rolls and maneuvers quite smoothly when fully loaded. Very pleased with it.
Have had this rack for a while now and has held up very well. No problems using it in our bakery. We have ordered a few of them.
easy assembly, rolls great into the fridge and all around the kitchen for multiple uses. purchase the cove and it can be used as a proofer in a bind.
very good priced product and very easy to put together . The breaks on the wheels work great. Easy to clean . will definitely buy again when need
Horribly unsturdy. Wobbles from side to side constantly and even with no pans on it, I'm worried it'll fall over. Waste of money for sure.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Very easy to put together! Very sturdy but light enough to move around. the only kind of annoyance is I wish the holders were a little closer together. I bought full and half sheet pans for the rack and they fit, but if someone puts them on the rack too close to one side, the tray could possibly fall through if the item is heavy enough. Just make sure you place the pan in the middle.
Not too impressed with this rack. Gets the job done, but is extremely flimsy, tilts on a slant and is hard to move. I tightened the bolts as tight as I could, made sure everything was correctly in place, and still cannot get it to stop tilting to the side.
We’re sorry this product did not meet your expectations, Nick. If you ever have any questions about the product you purchased, please chat into our Customer Solutions team!
These speed racks are upsettingly flimsy and light weight. I tried to save a few dollars by buying the cheapest and assembling myself. My staff was upset with me for buying these :(
We’re sorry this product did not meet your expectations. Our friendly Customer Solutions Representatives are always available to assist you with any questions or issues before or after your purchase!
We purchased for entirely different usage. We put pans of eggrolls on the rack and moved them into a freezer. held up darn good considering the environment. was the cheapest way to go until we got a freezer tunnel. would believe they would be a 5 star for bakery usage..
Very sturdy and reliable. Strong steel. We use one rack for room tempature storage and the other for cold storage in our walk in fridge unit.
We use this baking rack daily in our small baking business and it’s never let us down! We can happily report that our rack just turned 6 and it looks and works like the day we bought it! Buyers worried about longevity should buy without hesitation.
Great Price on these speed racks. They are very sturdy and the wheels are high quality! I always need racks I got a couple for our bread kneads!
I have 2 of these and they work very well. They are very sturdy and hold up well. We use them daily in our store.
regency baking rack holds up great for the price. it was very inexpensive, the quality of regency it not bad. i am going to buy more.
The rack worked out great for our event at a festival. It is just as sturdy as our current one. Just remember to tighten all washers and bolts with wrench. it loosened when I tightened it with my hands. We love it and also bought the cover for outdoor use.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register