I am so glad that I bought this bun pan rack! Before, pans of cookies would be all around my kitchen and dining room... just a nightmare. Now they can all be in one place when cooling, decorating and drying. Great investment for bakers!
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds up to 10 full size or 20 half size sheet pans with 3" clearance
- Made of durable, welded aluminum for long-lasting, rust-free use
- Includes 5" casters
- 2 casters feature brakes; great for stability during the loading or unloading process
- Ships unassembled
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Regency 33 3/4" Clear 8 Mil Half-Size Plastic Bun Pan Rack Cover with 3 Zippers
- Regency 5" High-Heat Caster Without Brake for Storage Racks
- Regency 5" High-Heat Caster With Brake for Storage Racks
For the ultimate in durability, check out the Regency 10 pan end load half height sheet pan rack.
The Regency 10 pan end load half height bun pan rack is perfect for your low- to medium-volume kitchen. Use this product to hold and transport pans full of doughnuts, cookies, baked chicken, or other foods around your back- and front-of-house area. Thanks to its sturdy metal construction, this rack is extremely durable to withstand use in your commercial restaurant, bakery, or cafeteria.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Built solidly, took all of five minutes to unpack and assemble. The price on this item is unbeatable, highly highly reccomemded if you're in need of one"Read More Reviews
Provides Ample Storage Space
The rails on this rack are spaced 3" apart, giving your foods plenty of room so air can properly circulate. It also has a 485 lb. weight capacity, so you can safely hold all of your cooked or prepared foods. It can support up to 55 lb. per pair of slides, making it a heavy-duty and durable option for any business.
Durable Aluminum Construction
To ensure this product can withstand use in your busy commercial kitchen, it is made with a durable, lightweight aluminum material. This material also means that you don't need to worry about the sheet pan rack rusting.
For economic savings on shipping costs, this product ships unassembled.
This sheet pan rack comes with 2 locking and 2 non-locking 5" polyurethane casters.
Easy to Clean
This product is NSF Listed, ensuring no food or spilled liquids get stuck in hard-to-reach corners.
- Length:26 Inches
- Width:20 Inches
- Height:38 1/2 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSteelton 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan Side Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 12 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Welded
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsRegency 18 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Stainless Steel Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Nesting Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Assembled
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAdvance Tabco 18-8A-26 Full Size 18 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 30" x 72" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1383 5" Blade Tapered Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsTaylor 5828 Digital Dual Event 24 Hour Kitchen Timer with Clock and Date
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsEdlund 11100 Old Reliable® #1® Manual Can Opener with Plated Steel Base
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars36" x 3 3/8" Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Ticket Holder
People Talk About:rack great easy pan love space bun perfect assemble half
Great value, sturdy and lightweight speedrack. Easy to assemble. The wheels are good however it can be put together without them if you want to mount it table top as we did.
I love my speed rack! This is the perfect size for home or small-bakery use. It comes unassembled but it doesn't take long to put it together. Two of the wheels lock, which is a great help!
I have always wanted one of these baking racks, but I didn't have room it because it is too tall. I didn't know they came in a half-height size, which is perfect for my home! Baking is a hobby that I love! The rack is great because I roll it out to the kitchen when I'm baking, and roll it into the pantry when I'm not using it.
Easy to put together and moves around nicely even on our brick floor
This rack is so helpful! I have no idea how I managed filling cookie orders without it. I’ve been able to take on so many more orders now that I have somewhere to keep all my cookie sheets.
Awesome price. Cheaper than any other online store. I was afraid that the low price would mean cheaper quality. But no, this rack is very sturdy. I am glad I purchased it.
These are great! Originally, I wanted to get the 20 pan rack, as it was cheaper per pan, but then I realized that they would not fit in my van for delivery. These are a nice alternative, though more expensive per pan.
Easy to assemble and works great. I don't even need to lock the wheel, it stays put. It fits one full sized pan per shelf, or two half size pans per shelf.
I was having trouble finding space for my cookies to cool until I found this rack. It has quadrupled my cooling area and is so nice to roll to wherever it’s needed.
Very easy to assemble and nice good pack rack. It fits 10 full size pans or 20 half size pans. The wheels roll very smooth and you can lock two wheels.
Love this half-height bun/sheet pan rack! It holds a ton of cookies so that I can keep my workspace clear. It has wheels so it very easy to move around. We also have the vinyl cover to protect our baked goods. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who does a lot of baking.
Perfect size for home cookie business. Now I don’t have cookie spread out all over the counter tops. Keeps everything in one spot and even holds the dehydrated on top. Perfect for me and Greta quantity. Easy to assemble.
This was so easy to assemble. I was able to get it finished in about 10 minutes. It rolls well and doesn't squeak or rock.
I just purchased this for my home bakery. It works perfectly! No more cookie sheets spread out all over my counters. Now i can keep them all stacked neatly and they are easier to access. It rolls very nicely and isn't as large as I thought it was going to be. It fits nicely in my work room.
I love my sheet pan racks! I have 2 full sizes and half sizes. They work perfectly for my Soap Drying racks, paired with food service trays. I had no problem assembling them quickly, and they are sturdy. The wheels are so convenient. Way better than the Willow way drying racks!
Really easy to assemble. Seems sturdy enough which is the main concern. I like that you can build it with or without wheels depending on your use.
Great rack, hold half and full sheet pans well, its lightweight and moves around smoothly, it was very easy to put together even with a two year old helping
I run a small cookie business out of my own kitchen and needed a place to cool, dry, and store the cookies I was working on. This half height baking rack is working perfectly! It was easy to put together, but didn’t come with instructions. I would order again.
Good product for your money’s worth. It was not hard at all to assemble. Perfect size for the amount of baked goods I do. I love that it came with wheels you can lock to keep it steady when placing or removing baked goodies.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register