- Pungent, sweet taste
- Adds texture to dishes
- Dehydrated pieces are quicker and easier to use than fresh onion
- Versatile spice for breads, sauces, soups, and ground meat
- Great for Italian restaurants and pizza shops
Other Products from this Line
Regal 16 oz. minced onion adds zest to your appetizers and entrees.
Thanks to its pungent and sweet taste, Regal minced onion is the perfect seasoning for your soups, sauces, and sides. Since this spice has a versatile flavor, it can be used in Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, Mediterranean, and other cuisine. Additionally, the 16 oz. container makes it ideal for establishments with low to medium volume. Best of all, this seasoning is ready to use as is, so it will help you cut back on prep time.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
"This is a staple of mine. It is great to have on hand for soups and stews. I've tried box store brands, however I think the quality of this one is better. I will be ordering this again."Read More Reviews
Perfect for Soups and Stews
Since minced onion has a versatile, zesty flavor, it's perfect in soups, stews, and sauces. This seasoning can also be used in breads, rolls, and ground meat. Minced onion's full-bodied flavor even makes a delicious addition in marinades and savory dips.
The unique and delicious flavor and aroma of onion is commonly used in Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, and Italian cuisines. However, it also works well with traditional American dishes.
Saves Prep Time
Because this spice is already diced and ready to go, a few shakes of the container will quickly and efficiently season your food. Dehydrated spices also last longer than fresh ingredients and are easier to store.
Regal Spice Brand
Regal Herbs and Spices are a smart addition to any kitchen. This handy 16 oz. container is easily accessible for your cooking and seasoning needs. Be sure to check out our quantity discounts for even better wholesale savings!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Use the following substitutions for granulated, minced, powdered, and fresh onion. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting onion powder for granulated onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is stronger than 1 teaspoon granulated onion; start with just a pinch of onion powder and adjust accordingly
- If substituting onion powder for minced onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is equal to 1 Tablespoon minced onion.
- If substituting granulated onion for minced onion: 1 Tablespoon granulated onion is equal to 1/2 cup minced onion
- If substituting onion powder for fresh onion: 1 teaspoon onion powder is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
- If substituting granulated onion for fresh onion: 1Tablespoon granulated onion is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
- If substituting minced onion for fresh onion: 1 Tablespoon minced onion is equal to 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion
Compare to Other Products
- Package Size:
- 16 oz.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
120 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
10 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register