Other Available Fuel Types:
- iCookingSuite ensures that your food is cooked to perfection every time
- iDensityControl maximizes your productivity while using true cooking intelligence to reduce cooking times and energy consumption.
- iProductionManager intuitively organizes and sequences the order of food production for best results
- iCareSystem identifies exactly what level of cleaning and descaling is needed
- 2021 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
You May Also Need View All Items
- Grease Guardian CG-4 Combi Guardian 10 lb. Automatic Grease Trap
- Rational 60.76.179 UltraVent Model 6-Half Size / 10-Half Size Ventless Condensation Hood for Combi-Duo Electric Ovens - 125V
- Rational 60.76.177 UltraVent Plus Model 6-Half Size / 10-Half Size Ventless Condensation Hood for Combi-Duo Electric Ovens - 125V
- Rational 60.31.086 33 3/4" x 27 5/8" x 27 1/2" Open Back Oven Stand for 6 and 10 Half Size Pan iCombi Ovens (14 Pan Capacity)
- Rational 60.31.095 34 3/4" x 30" x 27 1/2" Open Base Oven Stand with Height-Adjustable Casters for 6 and 10 Half Size Pan iCombi Ovens
- Rational 60.31.096 34 3/4" x 27 7/8" x 27 1/2" Open Base Oven Stand with MarineLine Anchoring for 6 and 10 Half Size Pan iCombi Ovens
- Rational 60.31.103 34 3/4" x 30 1/4" x 27 1/2" Open Back Oven Stand with Height-Adjustable Casters for 6 and 10 Half Size Pan iCombi Ovens (14 Pan Capacity)
- Rational 60.31.110 34 3/4" x 28 1/8" x 27 1/2" Open Back Oven Stand with MarineLine Anchoring for 6 and 10 Half Size Pan iCombi Ovens (14 Pan Capacity)
|Rational CB1GRRA.0000233 Specs|
|Width||33 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/8 Inches|
|Height||31 5/8 Inches|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Full Sized Food Pan Capacity||6|
|Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity||6|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Pan Type|| Full Size Sheet Pans|
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Plug Type|| Hardwire|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Temperature Range||86 - 572 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this shipping time on this item different for special orders?
- Special order changes to factory standard models can carry an 8 to 13 week shipping time.
- Is this unit compatible with Ultravent or Ultravent Plus?
- No, only electric units can utilize Ultravent or Ultravent Plus. Gas units are not compatible.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
Rational CB1GRRA.0000233 Details
Whether you want to cook, steam, roast or even bake, making a wide variety of food within a single unit has never been easier than with a Rational iCombi Pro! This oven's patented iCookingSuite offers six convenient cooking modes and true cooking intelligence, so that no matter what you're making, the iCombi Pro will detect product-specific requirements and load size to make intelligent adjustments and give you consistent perfect results every time. Program your recipes and let your iCombi Pro make that perfect signature dish time and time again. Or, for the more experienced chef, take complete manual control over the cooking process with steam, convection and combination cooking modes!
This Rational iCombiPro oven accommodates up to six half size sheet pans or six full size steam table pans. To make the best use of this space, the unit features an efficient iProductionManager that intuitively organizes the production process so that the ideal sequences of dishes is utilized. It also takes into consideration which products can be prepared together on separate trays to expedite the cooking process. The iDensityControl function is an intelligent climate management system that the optimal productivity and food quality. It features a high-performance heating system, steam generator, and dehumidifier that work together to create the best cabinet climate possible.
Care and maintenance are made simple with the iCareSystem smart cleaning and descaling feature. With nine available programs, this system caters to your specific level of usage and limescale buildup by detecting the level of soiling and recommending the suitable automatic cleaning process and uses only the water and chemicals needed-no more, no less! Interim cleaning takes only 12 minutes for completion and all cleaning programs can be run without any supervision, allowing you to spend less time cleaning and more time on your business. It's low levels of chemicals usage, energy, and water, making it both environmentally friendly as well as energy efficient. With a durable and easy-to-clean type 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, this oven is perfect for virtually every application.
This unit requires a 208/240V electrical connection, liquid propane connection, and 3/4" water connection for operation.
Left to Right: 33 1/2"
Front to Back: 33 1/8"
Height: 31 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register