Earn up to $21.17 back (2,117 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Designed to hold 6 and 10 half size pan combi ovens
- Fits onto the oven's base frame
- Completely open exterior does not waste space
- Made of stainless steel for corrosion-resistant strength and longevity
- MarineLine anchoring keeps stand firmly in place when used on ships
Rational 60.31.096 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 80 lb.
- 34 3/4 Inches
- 27 7/8 Inches
- 27 1/2 Inches
- Stainless Steel
Customer questions about this product
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
Rational 60.31.096 Details
Make sure that your combi oven has a place to sit by installing it on top of the Rational 60.31.096 open base oven stand with MarineLine anchoring for 6 and 10 half size pan iCombi ovens. Made of strong stainless steel, this stand directly mounts to the base of your combi oven, keeping your oven at an ideal, elevated working height. This stand's open design allows for full ventilation and saves space in a small kitchen footprint. Designed with rough and turbulent seas in mind, this stand is equipped with MarineLine anchoring to ensure your stand and oven remain firmly in place in extreme conditions.
Width: 34 3/4"
Depth: 27 7/8"
Height: 27 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register