Earn up to $131.78 back (13,178 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
- Made for use with select iCombi Classic or iCombi Pro ovens
- Cutting-edge condensation technology absorbs and dissipates steam
- Requires zero external connection to an existing exhaust air system
- Smoothly discharges waste water through the unit
- Boasts a proximity door contact switch, high extraction power, and a stainless steel design
Rational 60.76.179 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 154 lb.
- 33 5/8 Inches
- 48 1/4 Inches
- 17 3/4 Inches
- 125 Volts
- Fire Suppression
- Without Fire Suppression
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Condensate Hoods
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know what size hood I need?
- To be compliant with NFPA and International Mechanical Code, canopy hoods must be sized to have a minimum 6” (152mm) overhang beyond the top horizontal edge of the surface of the cooking appliance on all sides. To size your hood accordingly, measure the horizontal distance (width) of the cooking surface, add 12" to cover the 6" for each side, and round up to the nearest foot. Example: You have a 36” flat top griddle, 24” charbroiler, 24” range, and a 16” deep fryer. This setup has a total width of 100", plus 12" for overhang, which is 112" or 9 feet 4". Round this up to a 10' hood.
- Am I able to order this item if I am outside of the United States?
- Yes, however please note that on orders with a destination outside of the United States, we are required to add an additional 30% to our quoted price, due to Rational's cross border policy.
- Is a ventless hood the right option for my application?
- A ventless hood is a great option for commercial kitchens that do not have the capabilities for traditional vented hoods. However, ventless hoods have a special set of requirements and limitations due to their design. Because ventless hoods work by recirculating air through a system of filters, fresh air supply and ventilation of the room is needed for proper safety and functionality. We recommend consulting your local authority to find out if ventless can work in your kitchen.
Rational 60.76.179 Details
Equip your busy commercial kitchen with this Rational 60.76.179 UltraVent Model 6-Half Size / 10-Half Size ventless condensation hood. Designed with cutting-edge condensation technology, this unit not only absorbs and dissipates steam to achieve a safer work environment for your staff members, but it also provides you with an easy-to-use device that requires zero external connection to an existing exhaust air system for everyday operation. This means that the application of this item is as simple as plugging it in and turning it on! It comes with a proximity door contact switch for your utmost convenience as well, which is nicely complemented by a high extraction power that will automatically increase whenever your oven door is open.
This particular ventless condensation hood was constructed to accommodate single or stacked half size sheet pan combi-duo electric oven pairings by Rational. It's perfect for installation above your Rational iCombi Classic or iCombi Pro Model 6-Half Size or 10-Half Size ovens and will open up a world of possibilities in any congested kitchen. Additionally, this item features a durable stainless steel construction, which means that it's built to withstand the wear and tear of frequent use in busy back-of-house areas. Ensure that your establishment is as safe and efficient as possible with the help of this ventless condensation hood by Rational!
This unit is not designed, nor certified, for use with gas combi ovens or use with a rational vario smoker. This unit is not compatible with Rational 201 series ovens.
Length: 33 5/8"
Depth: 48 1/4"
Height: 17 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register