Scratch and Dent Vulcan C24ET10 10 Pan Electric Floor Steamer with Cabinet Base and Professional Controls - 208V, 30 kW
- Stainless steel exterior construction
- 10 pan capacity
- Two cooking compartments with coved corners
- Stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System / PowerFlush
- Professional controls with 60-minute timer, constant steam feature, and illuminated power switch
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Water-resistant cabinet base
- 30 kW, wired for 208V/3 phase connection; can be field converted to other configurations
You May Also Need View All Items
C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
plus $358.99 / Each
Choice Full Size 1 1/4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $7.99 / Each
Choice Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $6.69 / Each
Choice Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $9.49 / Each
Choice Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $12.49 / Each
Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $14.99 / Each
Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $19.99 / Each
Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
plus $28.49 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Vulcan C24ET10 Specs|
|Depth||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||71 5/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this electrical unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Electrical equipment is factory-set to use a specific voltage and phase for power. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept another voltage and/or phase type (so for example a 208V/3 phase electrical unit could be converted to use 240V/1 phase), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Vulcan C24ET10 Details
- New; never used
- Small dent on bottom right side of base
- Two front legs are slightly bent- unit sits securely on floor Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24ET10 electric floor steamer with cabinet base has a 10 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor transfer.
The stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System with PowerFlush allow for minimal maintenance by helping to regularly remove contaminants before they create serious problems in the unit. The professional controls are incredibly user-friendly so each member of your staff can properly use the steamer without worry. Plus, the unit includes a 60-minute timer with constant steam feature and an illuminated power switch.
This steamer boasts heavy-duty doors with convenient door latch mechanisms and a gasket guard to ensure they stay shut when you're not loading or unloading pans. It also includes 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet for stability in your kitchen. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit's exterior is comprised entirely of stainless steel. A 208V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation. It can be field-converted to 208V/1, 240V/1, or 240V/3 to meet your needs.
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 71 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register