Scratch and Dent Scotsman HID312AB-1 Meridian Countertop Air Cooled Ice Machine and Water Dispenser with Push Button Dispensing - 12 lb. Bin Storage
Other Available Types:
- Capable of producing 260 lb. of ice per day and storing up to 12 lb.
- Push button dispensing for both ice and water
- Greaseless bearings and removable air filter saves time and maintenance costs
- Intuitive diagnostics displays unit status and alerts staff to descale and sanitize
- Recessed back and low clearance makes for easy installation; 115V
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.29 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.89 / Each
Scotsman HST16-A 16 1/2" x 23 3/4" Enclosed Stainless Steel Ice Dispenser Stand with Door
$649.00 / Each
Scotsman HST16B-A 16 1/2" x 23 3/4" Enclosed Stainless Steel Ice Dispenser Stand
$599.00 / Each
Scotsman KLP24A 4" Black Leg Kit for Meridian Series Countertop Ice and Water Dispensers
$40.00 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $136.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
The Meridian Series’ SmoothStream water dispensing technology reduces splashing to keep surfaces clean and dry. H2 nugget ice keeps to-go beverages at their ideal temperatures, while being preferred in dispensing applications for more reliable operation. Models come equipped with either touch-free dispensing or antimicrobial push buttons.
Cleaning your machine has never been easier with the fully removable storage bin, air filter, sink, grill, and spouts. Plus, the maintenance-free bearings assure a longer machine life and lower service costs.
With air- and water-cooled options as well as wall mount and countertop designs, Scotsman offers the perfect design for every establishment. These American-made ice and water dispensers are guaranteed to deliver impeccable drink service.
Scotsman's Meridian Series ice and water dispensers offer the perfect design for any establishment! Watch this video to learn more about these state-of-the-art, space-saving units.
With user-controlled push-buttons and SmoothStream™ water dispensing technology to ensure consistent, mess-free dispensing, the Scotsman Meridian Series is sure to provide guests and staff with a user-friendly experience every time.
Scotsman Meridian Ice and Water dispensers are the ideal solution for today's healthcare market delivering performance, efficiency, and the softest, most satisfying ice form available!
Russell Davis from Bar Rescue explains the importance of ice in a cocktail. Learn about the different types of ice and the part Scotsman ice machines play in making ideal ice for your cocktails.
|Scotsman HID312AB-1 Specs|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||11 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
126 to 300 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||12 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||4.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Scotsman HID312AB-1 Details
Ensure style and functionality within your beverage service lineup by choosing the Scotsman HID312AB-1 Meridian countertop air cooled ice machine and water dispenser with push button dispensing. With its 12 lb. bin storage capacity and 260 lb. twenty-four hour ice yield, this combination ice machine and water dispenser offers the best of Scotsman's ice-making technology combined with the convenience of dispensing both ice and water from the same unit.
This unit produces up to 260 lb. of 3/4" x 5/16" x 3/8" nugget ice in a twenty-four hour period. Nugget ice is chewable and slow-melting for reliable dispensing and is ideal for use in many different types of applications. Due to its small footprint, you can rely on this combination ice and water dispenser to make the most of limited counter space or floor space when used with a dedicated equipment stand (sold separately). Its specially designed contoured sides ensure greater breathability in tight spaces and allow the use of an external air filter.
Cleaning and maintaining your combination ice and water dispenser has never been easier than with Meridian. The durable stainless steel evaporator and exterior panels ensure ease of sanitation and greaseless bearings reduce the need for maintenance. In addition, the large, removable sink and grill and large dispensing area make it easier to clean the hard-to-reach places. Plus, the antimicrobial material molded in to key components lets you rest assured that your ice will be safe for consumption. For maintenance, this unit features an intuitive LED diagnostic light system to reduce service times, plus a convenient USB drive for quick software updates. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 16 1/4"
Front to Back: 24 3/8"
Dispensing Clearance: 11"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register