Other Available Fuel Types:
- (2) 30,000 BTU open top burners with cast iron lift-off grates for easy cleaning
- 48", 3/4" thick manual steel griddle with (4) 20,000 BTU burners
- Rugged stainless steel front and aluminum sides; porcelainized oven bottom
- 9 1/2" deep back shelf and 4 1/2" plate rail for added storage and safety
- Requires a liquid propane connection
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cooking Performance Group S-36-SB-N 36" Natural Gas Infrared Salamander Broiler with 60" Range Mounting Bracket - 36,000 BTU
$1,499.00 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 302110503 Oven Rack - 26" x 24 1/2"
$44.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 4 3/4" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$136.99 / Set
- Cooking Performance Group 5" Plate Casters - 6/Set
$138.49 / Set
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
- Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
$36.99 / Each
- Vigor 23" x 23" Portable Steel Griddle
$142.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||32 5/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 7/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||25 7/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 7/8 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Size||48 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||4|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Temperature Range||250 - 550 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||200,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New, never used.
- Scratches on the outside of unit.
- Dent on side of unit.
- Out of original packaging.
Boost your kitchen's efficiency, reliability, and overall performance with this Cooking Performance Group gas range! This liquid propane range boasts (2) 30,000 BTU open top burners to deliver the impressive cooking performance you demand. The independently-controlled burners mean you can simultaneously execute a wide variety of tasks while their 12" x 12" heavy-duty cast iron grates support your sauce pans, fry pans, and other cookware. These rugged grates allow you to confidently boil, sauté, and simmer as needed while effortlessly sliding even the heaviest stock pots from one burner to another. Backed by (4) 20,000 BTU burners, this range's 48" steel griddle gives you plenty of space to grill hamburgers, chicken, fish, or even bacon and eggs! A 4 1/2" plate rail gives you a bit of extra room to work with and combines with a 9 1/2" deep back shelf that holds go-to seasonings and supplies to maximize your cooktop efficiency.
Two 30,000 BTU standard ovens make this unit even more versatile by giving you a convenient way to warm your delicious foods or even do a bit of baking for your dessert menu! The ovens' temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe. With 2 chrome plated racks that can be used in 4 different positions within each cavity, you can easily arrange the ovens to best complement your specific needs.
This 60" range features a rugged stainless steel front and durable aluminum sides that are not only designed to provide you with years of trouble-free performance, but are also extremely simple to clean! The cast iron grates lift off for a simple, thorough cleansing while the deep pull-out crumb tray further expedites end-of-day cleanup. And, thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever. 6" adjustable stainless steel legs ensure that your unit is level and allows you to easily clean underneath for a safe and sanitary kitchen. A liquid propane connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 32 5/8"
Left to Right: 26 7/8"
Front to Back: 25 7/8"
Height: 13 7/8"
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 21 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-G24-P Liquid Propane 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
$1,749.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-GS24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle/Broiler and 2 Standard Ovens - 276,000 BTU
$2,799.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S24-L Liquid Propane 4 Burner 24" Range with Standard Oven - 150,000 BTU
$1,359.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S60-G24-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
$2,629.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group S36-L Liquid Propane 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
$1,379.00 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register