Scratch and Dent Continental Refrigerator 2R-N 52" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Stainless steel front; aluminum end panels and interior
- 6 heavy-duty, epoxy coated steel shelves
- Maintains safe food temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- LED interior lighting produces less heat than other lighting systems
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp compressor; 115V
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
|Continental Refrigerator 2RN Specs|
|Depth||35 3/8 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 Inches|
|Interior Height||54 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||48 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Continental Refrigerator 2RN Details
This Continental Refrigerator 2R-N 52" reach-in refrigerator is the perfect solution for expanding your refrigerated product storage! Made with a durable stainless steel front with aluminum end panels and interior, this refrigerator's cabinet is made to stand up to heavy use in a commercial environment. Plus, 6 heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel shelves are included to make organizing your refrigerator's contents easy.
With 3" non-CFC polyurethane insulation, the cabinet also helps to maintain food-safe interior temperatures in an atmosphere where the ambient temperatures reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, an external dial thermometer helps you keep an eye on the refrigerator's performance to ensure safe food storage.
The doors come equipped with a self-closing mechanism to ensure they close properly even when you have your hands full. Plus, its magnetic snap-in door gaskets provide a tight seal. Its bright, cool LED lighting illuminates the interior better than fluorescent lighting and produces less heat, too.
A set of 5" casters is included for convenient mobility, while the cylinder door locks secure the unit to keep your food product safe after hours. The self-contained refrigeration system uses a 1/3 hp compressor and eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to cool the cabinet. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 35 3/8"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 48 cu. ft.
Height: 54 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Continental Refrigerator 2RN
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register