Scratch and Dent Follett 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 15 Series 14 5/8" Air Cooled Chewblet Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser with Filter - 15 lb.
- Dispenses ice and water
- 125 lb. daily production capacity; 15 lb. storage capacity
- Compact 14 5/8" x 23 1/2" footprint; countertop design
- Built-in 5 micron particle and carbon filtration
- Easy to chew Chewblet ice shape
- Agion antimicrobial coating
- Energy saving sleep mode; no noisy harvest cycles
- Capacitive touch display eliminates direct user contact with ice
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Follett 00956292 Stand for 7 and 15 Series Ice Makers and Dispensers
plus $579.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
The 7 series, at only 17.5 inches in height, can fit on top of a counter under a standard wall-mounted cabinet, yet store 7 pounds of ice and produce 100 pounds per day. This is enough to provide over 100 daily servings of ice, or serve about 25-30 people.
The 15 series, which is only 22.5 inches in height, houses the same capacity ice machine, but can hold 15 pounds of ice, providing over 150 servings of ice per day. Cubelet ice is preferred 2 to 1 over cube ice because of its chewable nature. It can be used to make iced coffee, iced tea, or any other beverage. This increased selection can help create a more nurturing work environment and contribute to better hydration. The 7 and 15 series were designed to operate without a drain, making it possible to install just about anywhere. All you need are water and electric utilities.
A removable, 20 oz. drip tray captures spills, while any ice that melts inside the machine is refrozen. Unlike open-bin ice machines, these dispensers allow you to get the ice right into your cup without ever touching it. All key components in contact with ice and water are treated with agion, an antimicrobial agent that helps prevent potential growth on these surfaces. When compared to similar-sized cube ice machines, the 7 and 15 series dispensers are environmental and economic alternatives to bottled water, with the added benefit of ice. They can be 60% more efficient that cube type ice machines, and use 75% less water.
We're passionate about our products. We like them, we believe in them, and that passion comes through when we are selling the features and benefits. We also are very passionate about backing up the product with significant service- not just sell the product, but sell the whole life cycle of the product, so I think we're on a good path here.
Looking for an economical alternative to bottled water in your break area or office? The Follett 7 &15 series water and ice dispensers are a stylish solution! These dispensers are 60% more efficient than cube ice machines and use 75% less water.
|Follett Corporation 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 Specs|
|Width||14 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||8 13/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
0 to 125 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||15 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||6.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scratch and Dent Follett Corporation 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Minor scratches / includes sanitary cleaner, water filtration cartridge Perfect for employee break rooms, meeting rooms, waiting rooms and more, the compact Follett 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 15 series countertop ice maker and water dispenser can produce up to 125 lb. of Chewblet ice per day! The compressed ice is slow-melting and easy to chew, making it ideal for a wide variety of businesses. With a built-in 15 lb. ice storage capacity, this combination ice and water dispenser is designed to serve up to 50 people. Thanks to the built-in internal filter, you'll dispense clean, refreshing products every time.
This nugget ice machine features a low-profile height that is designed to fit on counters and under standard cabinets, and it boasts attractive styling with soft blue lighting that brings a modern look to your business. This unit dispenses ice right into the cup, removing the risk of cross-contamination associated with scooping! And, thanks to its Agion silver-based antimicrobial treatment, this unit's key components are protected from other common types of contamination as well. A capacitive touch display eliminates direct user contact with ice, ensuring the utmost in sanitary dispensing for your location.
To further convenience you, your staff, and your guests, an energy-saving sleep mode is paired with an integrated quiet production setting that eliminates noisy harvest cycles. This state-of-the-art Follett air cooled countertop ice maker and water dispenser uses environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant and may be placed anywhere a water line can be run. And, since it does not require a separate drain for operation, you'll be spared the expense of a costly drain installation. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 14 5/8"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
Height: 22 1/2"
Cup Clearance: 8 13/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register