VacPak-It VMC10DPU Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Dry Pump Scratch and Dent
- Features a 1/4 hp maintenance-free dry pump
- 10 1/4" seal bar is easily removable for cleaning
- Quickly seals bags in less than 6 seconds and vacuums in 25 to 40 seconds
- Control panel with simple digital controls for smooth operation
- 304 series stainless steel body for exceptional strength and durability
You May Also Need View All Items
VacPak-It PFILLER1 2 Filler Plate Set for VMC10OP, VMC10DPU, VMC16, and VMC32
$15.99 / Each
VacPak-It 10" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $54.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $72.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $82.99 / Case
VacPak-It 2 1/2" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 2000/Case
plus $23.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $79.99 / Case
VacPak-It 10" x 13" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $94.99 / Case
VacPak-It 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
plus $41.99 / Case
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
A vacuum packaging machine is a great, long-lasting investment for food service operations. Not only is it used in sous vide applications, but it helps prevent food spoilage to reduce costs. The chamber vacuum packaging machines from VacPak-It are available in a variety of sizes and feature a variety of features, ensuring that there's a machine to match the needs of virtually any business.
|Height||11 3/8 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||10 1/4 Inches|
|Chamber Width||11 1/4 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||15 1/4 Inches|
|Chamber Height||5 Inches|
|Number of Seal Bars||1|
|Vacuum Packaging Machine Type||Manual|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
- New; never used.
- Minor dents and scratches on item.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested. Seal ingredients for storage or pre-cooked portions of food for later use with this VacPak-It VMC10DPU chamber vacuum packaging machine with a 10 1/4" seal bar. This powerful chamber vacuum packacing machine quickly seals each bag in 6 seconds or less and completly vacuums out the air in 25 to 60 seconds. This not only ensures efficiency, but a reliable, secure seal after every use.
Controls are designed for ultra-simple use, with arrow buttons to increase or decrease the duration of the seal or vacuum process. The digital controls also have a bright, easy-to-read display to show the vacuum pressure. This makes the unit's performance and progress easy to monitor, as does the built-in pressure gauge. Since the lid is transparent, you can even watch the vacuum packaging process first-hand.
To deliver an easy-to-maintain product, the unit is equipped with a dry pump that eliminates the need for oil. As a result, it helps you save both time and money. It's tested for up to 200,000 cycles too, so you can be sure that the machine is a great, long-lasting investment for your business. The 304 series stainless steel body is an additional perk, as it won't corrode or rust from the accidental spill or leak. This particular model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 11 3/8"
Width: 11 1/4"
Depth: 15 1/4"
Seal Bar Length: 10 1/4"
Capacity: 0.12 cu. ft.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
VacPak-It VMC10OP Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Oil Pump
VacPak-It VMC32 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 16" Seal Bars and Oil Pump
VacPak-It VMC16 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 16" Seal Bar and Oil Pump
Galaxy VME1 External Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12" Seal Bar
People Talk About:great unit seals bags jobs vacuums easy larger job inexpensive
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulGreat unit. Very easy to change settings for different products, easy to clean. Great value for the money. Is the right size as it can be stored undercounter and is not too heavy to move
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulPurchased this unit for one of our teaching kitchens. Have used it over the last few weeks and it works very well. It vacuums and seals very tight around product. It is great for bags 10" and under. it is an oil-less unit which is nice. we have a larger floor model for larger jobs but this is a great tabletop unit. I would purchase again.
Really great vacuum machine. This is relatively inexpensive and is a work horse. It seals bags efficiently and the bags hold their seal for the duration of any job.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register