Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air UCR27AHC 27" Undercounter Refrigerator
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Types:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and door, corrosion resistant aluminum interior
- Full electronic control, cartridge style hinges with 120 degree stay-open feature
- Easy door removal for service and cleaning
- 115V; 1/6 hp; uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 00C32-012A Stacking Collar for UCR27A and UCF27A
$237.15 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-826B Replacement Shelf for SPE27, SPE27-12M, and SPE27C Series Salad Preparation Refrigerators
$132.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-912D-01 Coated Wire Shelf - 22 1/4" x 14 1/2"
$132.99 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$158.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$47.20 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$206.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCR27AHC Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be stacked with another similar unit?
- Yes, this unit can be stacked with a second unit of its kind. Please contact our Special Orders team if you would like to discuss the components needed to stack this unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air UCR27AHC Details
- New; never used
- Out of packaging
- Technician tested;
The interior of this unit comes with 2 epoxy-coated shelves to accommodate any storage need and to give you the flexibility to meet changing menu needs. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabinet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Thanks to a full electronic control you can also keep better track of the cabinet temperature and make sure it is between 36 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit for optimum food safety. A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 34 5/8"
Capacity: 7.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCR67AHC 67" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR46AHC 46" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR36AHC 36" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR60AHC 60" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR93AHC 93" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR72AHC 72" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR119AHC 119" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR24AHC 24" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR41AHC 41" Undercounter Refrigerator
Beverage-Air UCR48AHC 48" Undercounter Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register