Avantco UDD-60-HC-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity Scratch and Dent
- 2 shelves included for optional bottle and can storage for increased versatility
- Digital controls for easy-to-read temperature display
- LED interior lighting
- Includes 4 "D" system keg couplers
- 115V; 1/5 hp compressor; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Micro Matic 842 Economy Series Double Gauge Primary CO2 Low-Pressure Regulator
$59.99 / Each
Micro Matic 751-019 Aluminum 4-Way Beer Gas Distributor
$73.99 / Each
Micro Matic 430A-10E 10 lb. Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
plus $129.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERSGL 1 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$87.99 / Each
Avantco 178SHLFUBB60 Right or Left Back Bar Refrigerator Shelf - 23 5/8" x 18 1/8"
$58.20 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$0.79 / Each
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
$5.39 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERQUAD 4 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
plus $295.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Give the customers at your bar the variety they desire with this UDD-24-60 beer dispenser from Avantco! Featuring 2 tap towers, 2 taps, and four couplers, you can store up to 2 half kegs and 2 quarter kegs all in one unit!
Add Avantco beer dispensers to your establishment to effectively serve consistent refreshments to your guests! They come in 1, 2, and 3 keg models and have up to 4 towers, allowing you to dispense multiple beers at once.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||60 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 7/8 Inches|
|Tap Tower Height||16 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does this Avantco kegerator come with all of the accessories needed for operation?
- While this unit does come with a coupler, you will also need a CO2 tank, CO2 regulator, and gas hoses.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit is rear and side breathing, and for proper ventilation it requires 3" of clearance behind it and on the sides.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 6 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 6 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
- My Avantco cooler’s compressor doesn’t kick on until 47 degrees, what should I do?
- Before contacting Avantco for warranty service, please try resetting the temperature differential using these instructions.
- Can this unit be used with an external CO2 tank?
- Yes, the Avantco UDD2/3/4/48/60/72 have spots on the right-hand side opposite the compressor, while the Avantco UDD1 have spots in the back, where you can drill out holes for use with external CO2 lines.
- Can this kegerator be used to dispense ciders?
- No. Beverages such as cider, wine, and coffee have high levels of acidity, and dispensing them through this unit may damage its internal parts and have adverse effects on the product being dispensed. As designed, this unit is intended to dispense beer only. This model can be easily converted to be wine-safe, by swapping out the faucet, shank, beer hose, and coupler for stainless steel or wine-friendly equivalents.
- New; never used
- Small dent on top of unit
- out of original packaging
Unlike many competitive beer dispensers, this model ships with 4 couplers so that you can tap kegs right out of the box! This commercial kegerator features a sleek stainless steel finish and a 1 1/2" thick stainless steel top that is both durable and extremely simple to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning. It has a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 60 3/4"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 35 5/8"
Width: 48 1/4"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 28 7/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco UDD-72-HC-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Avantco UDD-1-HC-S Single Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Avantco UDD-48-HC-S Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser -Stainless Steel, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
People Talk About:beer great quick tap working fixed easy durable double dispensers
We couldn't operate our bar without these double tap beer dispensers. They keep our beer cold and flowing without any issues. The stainless steel is durable and easy to keep clean.
It's been working great for more than a year now. When we first got it, the temperature was not properly set and it was not turning on until it got up to 45 degrees. A quick chat with the support on webstaurant store and a technician came out for free and got things fixed up pretty quick. We've since converted it to have a 4 tap on one side and it's working great.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register