Avantco UBB-72-HC 73" Black Counter Height Narrow Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator with LED Lighting Scratch and Dent
- 1 1/2" thick stainless steel countertop with stainless steel interior and black coated steel exterior
- LED interior lighting
- Six adjustable epoxy-coated steel shelves can be removed to fit three 1/2 kegs
- Preprogrammed digital temperature controls featuring auto-defrost function for easy setup and maintenance
- 115V; 1/4 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$0.79 / Each
Avantco 178SHLFUBB72 Middle Back Bar Refrigerator Shelf - 20 1/2" x 18 1/8"
$58.20 / Each
Avantco 178SHLFUBBRL Shelf-UBB72 R/LF Right or Left Back Bar Refrigerator Shelf - 19" x 18 1/4"
$58.20 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,162.42 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT8 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$307.99 / Set
Avantco 178A4PCKIT8 4" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$307.99 / Set
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Avantco back bar coolers provide the added beverage storage space you need to ensure that your guests never go thirsty! For additional details and to learn about the different styles available, check out our short video.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||72 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Height||36 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||60 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||21.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||3 Door|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Counter Height|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit is rear and side breathing, and for proper ventilation it requires 3" of clearance behind it and on the sides.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 8 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 8 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
Optimize the space behind your bar by adding refrigerated storage with this Avantco UBB-72-HC 73" counter height narrow back bar refrigerator! Providing 21.6 cu. ft. of interior storage space, the unit fits up to (3) 1/2 kegs and houses 6 shelves that each accommodate up to 90 lb. The epoxy-coated steel shelves are perfect for storing and organizing beverages for your bar service, from bottles of ale and beer to cans of crisp ciders. Plus, with a narrow design, the unit fits in spaces other units can't, helping you to maximize the space you have available.
The interior, made of strong 304 type stainless steel, is accessible through three solid doors. For overall durability, the unit's exterior is made with black coated steel and is topped with a type 304 stainless steel surface.
This back bar refrigerator ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/4 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides the refrigerator with additional structural integrity and ensures that all beverages held in the unit remain at cool temperatures and are ready for immediate service to customers! The unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 72 3/4"
Depth: 24 3/8"
Height: 36 5/8"
Capacity: 21.6 cu. ft.
Width: 60 1/8"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 28 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:cooler forty fall extra down degrees cooling cheaper cafe brand
This refrigerator is as reliable as they come even on Florida’s hottest day it keeps a temperature below forty degrees. It has enough under space to keep extra kegs, sauces, and sides.
Just go this beauty in and it looks good in our cafe. This is the first time I have heard of the brand but being a 1/3 cheaper than the bigger names we decided to give it a shot. Only down fall is the wheels shipped separately and now it's too late to add them on.
Just plugged this cooler in and is already cooling so quickly! This cooler is a great size as well. So glad I purchased this item
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register