Scratch and Dent Avantco MIX8GY Dark Gray 8 Qt. Bowl Lift Countertop Mixer with Standard Accessories - 120V, 4/5 hp
- Powerful 4/5 hp motor with 5 variable speeds and 30 minute timer
- Easy to use and easy to clean with an intuitive digital control pad
- Large 8 qt. stainless steel bowl with a handle; 1.8 lb. maximum flour capacity
- #5 attachment hub works with compatible accessories (sold separately)
- Comes with a stainless steel wire whip, dough hook, and flat beater; 120V, 600W
You May Also Need View All Items
Avantco MIX8XBL 8 Qt. Mixer Bowl for Avantco MIX8 Series Mixers
plus $49.99 / Each
Avantco MIX8XDH Dough Hook Attachment for Avantco MIX8 Series Mixers
Avantco MIX8XFB Flat Beater Attachment for Avantco MIX8 Series Mixers
Avantco MIX8XWW Wire Whip / Whisk Attachment for Avantco MIX8 Series Mixers
Avantco MIX8XMG #5 Hub Meat Grinder Attachment for Avantco MIX8 Mixers
plus $199.99 / Each
Avantco MIX8XMGP #5 Hub Meat Grinder and Pasta Roller/Cutter Attachment Kit for Avantco MIX8 Mixers
plus $399.99 / Each
Avantco MIX8XP #5 Pasta Roller / Cutter 3 Piece Attachment Kit for Avantco MIX8 Mixers
plus $249.99 / Each
Avantco MIX8XG Bowl Guard for Avantco MIX8 Series Mixers
plus $74.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Avantco countertop mixers feature a commercial-grade, user-friendly design, making them the perfect choice for any kitchen! Watch this video to learn more about these versatile mixers.
Considering the purchase of a commercial mixer for your business? Check out this short video to find out about different types of commercial mixers and what features work well for different applications.
|Cord Length||64 Inches|
|Bowl Height||8 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||10 Inches|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
|RPM||100, 200, 300, 400, 500|
Customer questions about this product
- Does the hp (horsepower) rating of this mixer reflect the output to the mixer bowl?
- Our motor hp reference is meant to indicate the horsepower rating of the motor itself and not the mixer's horsepower output to the mixer bowl.
- I am looking for a mixer for my bakery. Would this be a good option?
- This mixer is an excellent value for the price and is perfect for standard-duty applications. Due to the heavy usage required of a bakery mixer, we recommend choosing a more durable option specifically made for the challenge of heavy use. For more information on which mixer will be best for you, check out our Commercial Mixer Buying Guide!
- Can I use this standard-duty mixer to make pizza dough?
- This standard-duty mixer can be used to make the occasional small batch of pizza dough, however, it should function on low speed to prevent burning out the motor. For larger, more frequent batches of pizza dough, check out our selection of spiral dough mixers!
- Is this mixer rated for heavy-use?
- No, this mixer is rated for standard-duty use. This means that it is ideal for mixing egg whites, whipped cream, cake batter, and occasional batches of pizza dough on low speed.
Scratch and Dent Details
Equip your kitchen to whip up small batches of breads or desserts with this Avantco MIX8GY dark gray 8 qt. bowl lift commercial countertop mixer! This mixer has a powerful gear driven 4/5 hp motor that offers robust mixing without the worry of slipping belts. This unit has 5 variable speeds that make it a versatile choice for making cakes, whipping potatoes, or aerating egg whites. It can handle nearly any job, large or small, with a maximum of 1.8 lb. of flour per batch.
To keep your staff productive in the kitchen, this mixer has a built-in 30 minute timer. Simply add ingredients, set the timer, and work on something else while the mixer gets the job done. This model features an intuitive, easy-to-use and easy-to-clean digital control pad to set power, speed, and time.
This unit will run without a bowl guard to make it easy to add ingredients and see your batch more clearly. For user safety, a clear bowl guard (sold separately) is available. As an added safety feature, the unit will not start if the bowl lift is not in the raised position. A convenient audible beep lets you know when the bowl is not properly placed. The spring-loaded bowl lift is easy to use and secures into the up or down position.
So you can get this mixer ready to use right away, it comes with a full complement of accessories. This unit comes with an 8 qt. stainless steel bowl with a handle for easy carrying and pouring. Plus it has all stainless steel accessories including a wire whip, a dough hook, and a flat beater so you can handle any mixing task.
In addition, this mixer has a #5 attachment hub to increase this unit's versatility. You can attach an Avantco #5 meat grinder or pasta kit (sold separately) to make the most of your limited kitchen space. For user convenience, the bowl may be completely removed when using the attachment hub but it's important to be aware that the mixer will still run and the head will still rotate without the bowl in place.
This mixer requires a 120V electrical connection for operation and has an output of 600W.
Bowl Diameter: 10"
Bowl Height: 8"
Cord Length: 64"
Capacity: 8 qt.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register