Scratch and Dent Amana HDC1815 Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Commercial Microwave with Push Button Controls - 208/240V, 1800W - Canadian Use Only
- All stainless steel construction
- 0.6 cu. ft. capacity accommodates 6" deep, 1/2 size food pans
- 1800W and 11 integrated powers levels for consistent, delicious results
- Up to 100 programmable menu items simplify cooking process
- See-through tempered glass and lighted interior
- Four stage cooking option with one-touch programming
- 208/240V, 1800W
- Canadian use only
Amana Commercial Microwaves
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
If you’re looking for a commercial microwave for your foodservice establishment, check out this video and learn more today!
Learn how Amana's heavy volume ovens can enhance your restaurant or catering kitchen! Featuring many innovative programmable settings, these ovens will help you cook or steam your foods to perfection.
|Amana Commercial Microwaves HDC1815 Specs|
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||21 5/8 Inches|
|Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||13 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 Inches|
|Interior Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||.6 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Microwave Usage Level||Heavy Duty|
|Microwave Wattage||1,200 Watts to 2,000 Watts|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Usage Per Day||Less Than 200 Times|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Scratch and Dent Amana Commercial Microwaves HDC1815 Details
- New; never used
- New and in original packaging
- Item is new Packed with features to meet the needs of heavy duty, high-volume foodservice operations, this stackable and powerful Amana HDC1815 commercial microwave oven is an essential countertop addition. 11 integrated power levels and a 1800W power output provide consistent, delicious results for frozen, refrigerated, and fresh foods, taking dishes from the freezer to the table in just minutes. This model is easy to use and features up to 100 programmable menu items that simplify the cooking process. The braille-integrated touch pad controls are user friendly and require minimal training.
Both the exterior and interior boast a stainless steel design for easy cleaning and a polished, professional look while also providing a rugged construction that makes the unit stackable so that you can save valuable countertop space. An ample 0.6 cu. ft. interior capacity accommodates 6" deep, 1/2 size food pans, and a removable ceramic shelf is sealed and recessed to reduce plate-to-shelf edge impact and keep spills contained. See-through tempered glass and lighted interior allow for monitoring the items inside without opening the door. For added convenience, a four stage cooking option with one-touch programming will reduce prep time, labor, and food waste.
Engineered to offer maximum durability and years of use, this microwave also includes a removable and cleanable air filter that protects the interior components from grease-laden air and even a clean filter reminder that tells users when it is time to be cleaned. Plus, its maximum cook time of 60 minutes beats competitors' units, making it perfect for use in quick service restaurants, fast casual dining, or bar and grill operations. This model requires a 208/240V electrical configuration and is designed for Canadian use only.
Left to Right: 16 1/2''
Front to Back: 21 5/8''
Height: 13 1/2''
Left to Right: 13''
Front to Back: 12''
Height: 6 3/4''
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This unit comes with a NEMA L6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Amana Commercial Microwaves HDC1815
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register