Nemco 55050AN-WC Wavy Chip Twister Cutter
$248.05/EachShips free with Plus
- Built to last
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Uses the entire potato to eliminate waste
- Quickly and easily cuts wavy chip fries
- Smooth-shaft drive screw makes reloading potatoes fast and efficient
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Nemco 55876 Ribbon Fry Cutter Front Plate Assembly
plus $112.99 /Each
Nemco 55876-CT Straight Chip Twister Front Plate Assembly
plus $79.99 /Each
Nemco 55876-WCT Wavy Chip Twister Front Plate Assembly
plus $79.99 /Each
Nemco 55876-WR Wavy Ribbon Fry Cutter Front Plate Assembly
plus $109.99 /Each
Nemco 56278 Replacement Metal Stop for Chip Twisters
plus $13.99 /Each
Nemco 55711-1 Noodler Front Plate Assembly
plus $139.99 /Each
|Nemco 55050AN-WCT Specs|
|Width||5 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this unit be modified to cut potatoes in any other style?
- Yes! Below are the accessories you will need to convert this unit to the given style.
Ribbon Fries: 55876 Blade Assembly
Wavy Ribbon Fries: 55876-WR Blade Assembly
Chip Twister Fries: 55876-CT Blade Assembly
Garnish Cut Fries: 55711 Blade Assembly
- Can this unit be modified to cut potatoes into curly fries?
- It can’t. Due to this unit's smooth-shaft drive screw, it does not feature a threaded screw drive, and cannot be modified to cut potatoes into curly fries.
However, if you’re looking for an “all-in-one” potato cutter, the Nemco N55050AN ships equipped to cut curly fries and can be modified to produce any other cut from the Nemco Spiral Fry line including ribbon, wavy ribbon, chip twister, wavy chip twister, and garnish cuts!
- Can I use this French fry / potato cutter when working with sweet potatoes?
- No, it is recommended to not use sweet potatoes with this French fry / potato cutter since sweet potatoes are too hard and too dense to properly pass through the cutter blades. Forcing sweet potatoes through could ultimately end up breaking the blades.
Nemco 55050AN-WCT Details
With the Nemco 55050AN-WC Chip Twister cutter, you'll be able to create mounds of eye-catching, wavy twisted chip fries in no time. This Fry Cutter creates an accordion-like ridged texture product that can be served on a bamboo or wooden skewer. These unique, connected chips are also known as Saratoga Swirls. Because it uses the entire potato, you'll have less waste. By using fresh cut potatoes, you'll also save cooking energy and oil too because fresh potatoes fry faster than frozen.
The Nemco wavy cut Chip Twister is simple to operate-just load the potato and turn the crank clockwise while firmly pressing forward! Then, simply pull back and retract the smooth drive for fast reloading. With its commercial grade cast aluminum and stainless steel construction, the Nemco wavy chip twister is built to last, and mounts easily to any flat surface.
Width: 5 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of potatoes.
Other Products from this Line
Nemco 55050AN-CT Straight Chip Twister Cutter
Nemco 55050AN-P Manual Vegetable Cutter / Noodler
Nemco N55050AN-R Ribbon Fry Cutter
Nemco 55050AN-WR Wavy Ribbon French Fry Cutter
Nemco 55050AN Spiral Fry Curly Fry Cutter
Nemco 55050AN-G Fry Fine Cut Garnish Cutter
People Talk About:works state potatoes little hang Great fine fairs events cutter
This cutter took a little getting use to but once you get the hang of which potatoes to use it works out fine... Great to use doing state fairs and concession events
Ronald P. from RT's Place Posted on 10/03/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register