$1,109.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $33.27 back (3,327 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Dispenses up to two beers
- Sleek brass finish
- Elegant, European-inspired design
- Platform drip tray for easy clean up
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Kool-Rite technology ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible
- Includes (3) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 5/16"-3/8" barb fittings
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fittings for secure glycol connection
Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PVDKR-LR Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 36 lb.
- Faucet Type
- European Faucets
- Made in America
- Number of Taps
- 2 Taps
- Glycol-Cooled Tap Towers
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PVDKR-LR Details
This Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PVDKR-LR Skyline brass Kool-Rite 2 tower, 2 tap beer station adds a unique aesthetic appeal to your operation while boosting the efficiency of your bar, pub, or restaurant with a reliable design that's sure to save you time and money! With an elegant brass finish and multi-tower look, this Skyline beer station's sleek design is inspired by a European city sky line that emanates sophistication! This unit features 2 taps that allow you to provide eager guests with a variety of brews without sacrificing all of the space required by a full line of taps. The tower's glycol-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! And, thanks to the integrated platform drip tray, clean-up at the end of a busy shift is easier than ever.
Thanks to the station's patented Kool-Rite technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the unit insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet. And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through each tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.
Depth: 12 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PVDKR-LR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register