Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PSSKR-LR Skyline Stainless Steel Kool-Rite Glycol Cooled 2 Tower, 2 Tap Station
- Dispenses up to two beers
- Polished stainless steel finish
- Elegant, European-inspired design
- Platform drip tray for easy clean up
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Kool-Rite technology ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible
- Includes (3) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 5/16"-3/8" barb fittings
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fittings for secure glycol connection
Watch this video to learn the mechanics behind Micro Matic's innovative Kool-Rite technology! It's the perfect way to ensure you beer comes out crisp and cold every time.
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PSSKR-LR Details
This Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PSSKR-LR Skyline stainless steel Kool-Rite 2 tower, 2 tap beer station adds a unique aesthetic appeal to your operation while boosting the efficiency of your bar, pub, or restaurant with a reliable design that's sure to save you time and money! With an elegant stainless steel finish and multi-tower look, this Skyline beer station's sleek design is inspired by a European city sky line that emanates sophistication! This unit features 2 taps that allow you to provide eager guests with a variety of brews without sacrificing all of the space required by a full line of taps. The tower's glycol-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! And, thanks to the integrated platform drip tray, clean-up at the end of a busy shift is easier than ever.
Thanks to the station's patented Kool-Rite technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the unit insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet. And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through each tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.
Depth: 12 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for Micro Matic BS-SKY-2PSSKR-LR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!