Mercer M61020WH2X Genesis Unisex 52" 2X Customizable White Double Breasted Traditional Neck Long Sleeve Chef Jacket with Cloth Knot Buttons
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$27.99/Each|
with your image or logo!
Other Available Sizes:
- Comfortable and lightweight to keep your staff cool as they cook
- Made from a 60/40 cotton-poly blend twill
- Traditional neck design offers a professional and timeless look
- Two inside collar buttons to keep the neck line fastened without constricting movement
- Wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 cloth knot buttons in two parallel columns
- Drop shoulders give more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design
- Side slits offer additional room to move freely, allowing chefs to work quickly and efficiently
- Utility shoulder pocket is the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone
|Product Line||Mercer Genesis|
|Type||Unisex Chef Coats|
Provide your chefs with this Mercer M61020WH2X Genesis unisex 52" 2X white double breasted traditional neck long sleeve chef jacket with cloth knot buttons to keep them looking their best in your restaurant or bistro kitchen! Made from a 60/40 cotton-poly blend twill, this jacket is comfortable and lightweight to keep your staff cool as they cook. It also boasts twin needling on the seams and bar tacking, guaranteeing it's durable enough to stand up to any foodservice environment. In addition, each garment has a traditional neck design which gives it a professional and timeless look, and two inside collar buttons to keep the neck line fastened without constricting the wearer's movement.
Coming in size 2X, this jacket is designed to fit chest sizes between 52" and 54". To ensure an excellent fit, each jacket features a double-breasted design with drop shoulders and side slits. This means the jacket has wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 cloth knot buttons in two parallel columns. The drop shoulders extend the sleeve caps beyond the natural shoulder point and give this jacket more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design. Meanwhile, the side slits offer additional room to move freely, allowing chefs to work quickly and efficiently.
The utility shoulder pocket on the left sleeve of each jacket is the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone within easy reach. After use, the soiled garment can be thrown in the wash for simple cleaning over and over again. Combining comfort, contouring, and class, this Genesis jacket is sure to set a new standard for chef attire.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!