This meat grinder is great for the money you can’t beat it fits right on our Hobart mixer’s and we haven’t had a problem with it yet I would recommend it for anybody .
- Easily produces ground meat
- Included tamper pushes meat into grinder safely, built-in rim prevents it from getting caught
- Fits most popular mixers and choppers with a #12 hub
- Stainless steel feed pan provides plenty of room for staging
- 1/4" plate
- #12 Stainless Steel Cross Grinder Knife
- #12 Stainless Steel Curved Grinder Knife
- #12 Stainless Steel Flat Grinder Plate - 1/2"
- #12 Stainless Steel Flat Grinder Plate - 1/4"
- #12 Stainless Steel Flat Grinder Plate - 3/16"
- #12 Stainless Steel Flat Grinder Plate - 3/8"
- #12 Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer Plate
- #12 Stainless Steel Hub Grinder Plate - 1/4"
|Shipping Weight||15.81 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to apply lubricant to this attachment?
- To ensure that your mixer or other equipment remains in good working order, always check to make sure the hub attachment or accessory is lubricated with food-safe lubricant before use.
- I'm concerned that the plates and knives I have won't work with this hub. Is there a way I can be sure they will fit?
- Measure the square hole in your plate or knife. A standard #12 hub fits plates and knives with a 9/16" square hole, while a standard #22 hub fits plates and knives with a 3/4" square hole.
This commercial cast tin steel meat grinder attachment connects to the #12 power take-off hub on many popular mixers, letting you use your existing equipment to also make fresh ground meat to your specific needs and recipes, without investing in a separate meat grinder! It comes complete with a stainless steel feed pan that provides plenty of space for staging meat as it's loaded into the grinder, a 1/4" plate, and a durable cast iron cylinder, knife, ring, and worm. It also includes a meat tamper / stomper to help you safely push the meat into the feed chute, and the built-in rim prevents it from entering the chute too far and getting damaged.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:grinder great meat price attachment fits recommend grinding mixer money
Don't be fooled by the cheap price. This is a great attachment for our mixer and have had no problems so far. It does a great job grinding sausage that we use in our meatballs.
Grinding chicken and sausage is much easier with this if you place it in the freezer first. It works quite well and would recommend getting this and saving $400
I purchased the Meat Grinder Attachment for #12 Hub. I received notifications of the shipment and the package arrived quickly. The product matches the description and fits my Hobart a120 with a #12 hub well. This meat grinder attachment was very easy to assemble, use, and clean.
STAY AWAY. This is the worst item I have ever bought from Webstore and its not their fault. You get what you pay for> I paid shipping and restocking just to get rid off it save yourself money and hassle by paying more but that item will be something you pick up and be happy with it. It has many imperfection in aluminum holes dips etc since its not machined but molded. Its horrible trust me
We appreciate your review, Sergey. We wish this product would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
This is the best priced #12 grinder attachment I could find. It is hundreds less than most other brands and works excellent. I have used it at my job for few years now an it has held up so well I purchased one for my personal use. Great product well made and amazing price.
I read every review before purchasing this product. The price seemed too affordable for it to be equal to these more recognizable products of the same type. This meat grinding attachment is perfect! It is heavy duty fits my Berkle 40 quart perfect ( aliittle snug at first, but a little food safe lube, slides right on) I used it for the first time today 80 lbs of pork and 10 lbs of beef, smooth as can be. I would recommend this grinder to anyone who is in the market. I have burned through 2 electric grinder. Granted the company was great and would quickly replace the gear boxes as I burned them up, but still left me down while I traveled back and forth. This grinder was here in 5 days and works great for half the money of an electric grinder.
Great quality grinder for a small price. I recommend this product rather then the more expensive ones. I had a part problem and it was fixed right away!
I looked at many meat grinders with a wide variety of prices. I chose this one and was TRUELY amazed at the quality I got for the price......... A GREAT VALUE FOR THE PRICE
Fits my mixer well. Grinds meat, fat and anything else I throw at it without a hiccup. Great for making burgers and meatballs. Well constructed.
I you have the mixer to match, then this meat grinder is perfect. At work we make house made sausage all the time. It makes it a breeze.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register