Earn up to $7.84 back (784 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- For use with DD-26L dipping cabinets
- Protects ice cream cans and freezer interior from frost
- Stainless steel construction
- Two integrated keyhole slots
- Easy to remove and clean
- Includes installation hardware
Master-Bilt MBA059-11250 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- Frost Shields
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up-to-date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
Master-Bilt MBA059-11250 Details
For use with Master-Bilt's DD-26L ice cream dipping cabinets, this A059-11250 frost shield works to protect your ice cream investment. The item attaches to the inside of your dipping cabinet with remarkable ease and will keep the unit's interior both clean and sanitary. When in place, approximately 1/2" to 1" of frost will accumulate on the shield within 2 or 3 days of use.
A pair of integrated keyhole slots allow for quick, effortless removal, and the frost will melt as a result of simply holding the shield under running water until clean. Stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability and all hardware is included for installation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register