Marshall Air 148496 Thermocouple Thermometer Kit
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Marshall Air 148496 Thermcouple Kit.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Marshall Air 713BG|
Cooper-Atkins 35340 AquaTuff -100 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Wrap&Stow Waterproof Thermocouple with MicroNeedle Probe, ITS, and Memory
Cooper-Atkins 9369 AquaTuff Series Thermocouple Wall-Mount Bracket
Cooper-Atkins 9368 EconoTemp Series Thermocouple Wall-Mount Bracket
Taylor 9810-2 Hamburger/Fillet Type-K Probe with Coiled Cable and .188" Tip
Cooper-Atkins 93230-K EconoTemp -40 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Thermocouple with DuraNeedle Probe and Wall Mount
Cooper-Atkins 35232 AquaTuff -100 to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Wrap&Stow Waterproof Thermocouple with DuraNeedle Probe, LED Backlight, and Hold Button
Cooper-Atkins 35100-K AquaTuff -100 to 999 Degrees Fahrenheit Waterproof Type-K Thermocouple
Taylor 9821 -58 to 662 Degrees Fahrenheit Type-K Water-Resistant Thermocouple
Get paid to review this product!