Marble and Acacia Wood Serving Board - 15" x 7 5/16" x 1/2"
$12.60/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Intriguing balance of elegant marble and natural acacia wood
- Works well in both sophisticated and rustic settings
- Perfect for serving cheese, charcuterie, hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, and desserts
- Cool marble is ideal for serving cheeses and fruits
- Use at your buffet or at sit-down dinners
- Ample size with a 4 1/2" handle
- Hanging hole in handle ensures easy access with out-of-the-way storage
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Width||7 15/16 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Elegantly serve cheese, d'oeuvres, appetizers, and desserts atop this sophisticated 15" x 7 5/16" x 1/2" marble and acacia wood serving board! This serving board is designed with the perfect balance of white marble and acacia wood. The cool marble makes it ideal for serving cheeses and fruits, while the natural acacia wood center and handle ensure it will work well in both upscale and rustic settings. With this board, you can easily serve your most popular menu items at your buffet or during sit-down dinners.
This serving board features an intriguing balance of elegant marble and natural acacia wood for a memorable presentation that's functional, too. The marble ensures a crisp, cool surface for temperature-sensitive items to be served, while the wood accents give it a unique appearance. Use it at your restaurant, buffet, bar, or catered events - it will quickly become a must-have addition to your endeavors.
Length (with handle): 15"
Width: 7 5/16"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:board serving marble love wood beautifully boards lovely nicest absolutely
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI really can't say enough good things about this board. It's, beautiful, modern, elegant, and extremely well priced. The marble detail is simply lovely and I really can't wait to make a charcuterie board with this! I'm definitely pleased with my purchase. In some stores, you could easily pay twice the cost of what I paid for this.
Of all the serving boards we tried this one is by far the nicest. I can't believe you can get a wood and marble serving board for this price. It is very heavy and I am curious how it will hold up or if it will begin to split at the seams over time.
I absolutely love this serving board. It is the perfect size for serving meat and cheese to guests. It is sturdy, affordable and beautifully designed. The half wood half marble look is gorgeous.
I absolutely love this serving board. It is so beautiful and is a great quality. I would be very surprised if you could find something similar for a cheaper price.
Way better than bath and beyond product. I'm so glad I bought this. Highly recommended to any one who caters and have friends over for any occasions.
An extremely nice and well constructed serving board that combines the elegant presentation of marble with the rustic beauty of natural acacia wood. The combination is breathtaking. A great serving board your guests will love.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register