Marble and Acacia Wood Serving Board - 11 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 1/2"
$11.06/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Intriguing balance of elegant marble and natural acacia wood
- Works well in both sophisticated and rustic settings
- Perfect for serving cheese, charcuterie, hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, and desserts
- Cool marble is ideal for serving cheeses and fruits
- Use at your buffet or at sit-down dinners
- Ample size with a 2 1/2" handle
- Hanging hole in handle ensures easy access with out-of-the-way storage
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Length||11 1/4 Inches|
|Width||7 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||2 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Elegantly serve cheese, charcuterie, hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, and desserts atop this sophisticated 11 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 1/2" marble and acacia wood serving board! This serving board is designed with the perfect balance of white marble and acacia wood. The cool marble makes it ideal for serving cheeses and fruits, while the natural acacia wood center and handle ensure it will work well in both upscale and rustic settings. With this board, you can easily serve your most popular menu items at your buffet or during sit-down dinners.
This serving board features an intriguing balance of elegant marble and natural acacia wood for a memorable presentation that's functional, too. The marble ensures a crisp, cool surface for temperature-sensitive items to be served, while the wood accents give it a unique appearance. Use it at your restaurant, buffet, bar, or catered events - it will quickly become a must-have addition to your endeavors.
Length: 11 1/4"
Width: 7 1/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:board serving cheeses marble wood handle acacia display great boards
Very nice looking serving boards to use for my passed appetizers. A little heavy to use for passed items, but looks great and should last a long time.
This was an excellent serving board. I actually use it was display in my kitchen but you would definitely be the talk of the dinner party serving cheese and olives on this beautiful marble and wood board.
What a beautiful severing board! The marble and acacia wood compliment each other so well and make a great accent for cheeses, fruits, meats etc. The handle makes it easy to life and transport.
Marble and acacia wood serving board 11 1/4" x 7" by half-inch is the perfect constructed board for displaying horderves and cheeses. Display all types of other baked goods on food items for your restaurant
I don’t mind that this item is hand wash because the cutting board is so stylish, yet versatile. I can pop it in the freezer to cool and then set it out for a small display of meats and cheeses. It looks so pretty with the cutting set (item #208CHESKTKNF).
The marble and acacia wood serving board is a great bread board. The handle makes for super easy serving. A nice stylish board that is well constructed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register