Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for protecting nuts, chains, open gears, sprockets, and cables
- Water resistance offers long-lasting use
- All-temperature formula with extreme pressure additives is perfect for application in a variety of environments
- Superior protectant for a variety of mechanical application
- Anti-wear agents provide long-lasting use, easy operation, and less energy consumption
- Shipping Weight
- 2.05 lb.
- Chemical Form
- Made in America
Ensure efficient operation of your equipment with the help of this Lucas Oil 10014 1 qt. chain lubricant. This multi-use lubricant has a variety of applications, including protecting sliding surfaces such as chains, sprockets, cables, and open gears. It contains special agents in order to prevent slinging off of moving parts, deteriorate rust, and resist dirt. The formula has anti-wear agents that maintain a longer life for your equipment, as well as friction moderators that allow your mechanics to work quicker without consuming as much energy.
This long-lasting lubricant contains Moly for use in extreme pressure situations so you can always rely on it no matter the time or place. It's an all-weather, all-temperature product, so it's able to be used in a variety of environments. It's also water-resistant in order to provide durable and reliable use. Its anti-wear agents provide long-lasting use, easy operation, and less energy consumption. For best results, it is always advisable to read the directions before use. Tackle a variety of mechanical tasks anywhere from shipyards and farms to factories and autobody shops with the help of this multi-purpose lubricant!
Capacity: 1 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software