Lodge LSRG3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill / Griddle
$30.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Fits over standard stove top burners
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
The Lodge cast iron griddle is perfect for making eggs, sausage, french toast, and more! Simply set the griddle on top of your burner and get cooking!
|Lodge LSRG3 Specs|
|Length||10 3/4 Inches|
|Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Griddles / Grill Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- My griddle isn’t heating evenly – is something wrong?
- Just like electric or gas griddles, portable griddles are subject to hot and cold spots, depending on the location of the burners underneath the cooking surface. Areas that are between burners will not get as hot as areas that are directly over burners. The griddle material can also affect the consistency of the surface temperature, as different metals heat at different rates.
- Does this cast iron pan weigh more than other similar sized pans?
- Yes, this cast iron pan is heavier than other similar sized cast iron pans due to the additional material used to make the impressions.
Lodge LSRG3 Details
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge LSRG3 10 1/2" cast iron reversible grill/griddle! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular doubles the sizzle, featuring ridges on one side and a flat griddle on the other. While the ridges allow grease to drain away from the food while creating tantalizing grill marks, the flat griddle surface works well when making pancakes, eggs, and other breakfast favorites.
This reversible grill/griddle is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Length: 10 3/4"
Width: 10 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:useful size safe reversible perfect oven meal individual easy clean
this is a perfect size cast for individual meal. it is also reversible, which is very useful. it is oven safe and easy to clean
Diana G. Posted on 12/27/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register