Lodge LPG13 20" x 10 1/2" x 3/4" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Griddle and Grill Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Fits over 2 stovetop burners
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
The Lodge cast iron griddle is perfect for making eggs, sausage, french toast, and more! Simply set the griddle on top of your burner and get cooking!
|Lodge LPGI3 Specs|
|Width||10 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Griddles / Grill Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- My griddle isn’t heating evenly – is something wrong?
- Just like electric or gas griddles, portable griddles are subject to hot and cold spots, depending on the location of the burners underneath the cooking surface. Areas that are between burners will not get as hot as areas that are directly over burners. The griddle material can also affect the consistency of the surface temperature, as different metals heat at different rates.
- Does this cast iron pan weigh more than other similar sized pans?
- Yes, this cast iron pan is heavier than other similar sized cast iron pans due to the additional material used to make the impressions.
Lodge LPGI3 Details
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge LPGI3 20" x 10 1/2" cast iron reversible grill/griddle! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular doubles the sizzle, featuring ridges on one side and a flat griddle on the other. While the ridges allow grease to drain away from the food while creating tantalizing grill marks, the flat griddle surface works well when making pancakes, eggs, and other breakfast favorites.
This reversible grill/griddle is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Width: 10 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:grill surface cast cook cooking griddle iron commercial space pancakes
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulBuyer be ware. You loose 1/2" cooking space due to grease tray and another 1.5" due to boarder on opposing side ... You're left with an 8.5" width cooking surface. Not even enough space to toast four pieces of toast while attempting to cook eggs (to go on top of the toast) much less anything else. Was really excited to cook breakfast for the family on Sunday morning. wasn't able to cook breakfast sandwiches for even two (2) kids without breaking out additional hardware. Buyer be ware; if you're vision is to find a griddle that will serve as a cooking surface for more than 2 individuals, find a different product!Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI love this thing. I pretty much only use the griddle side, but it's amazing for cooking large quantities of fresh tortillas or pancakes at one time, or for searing big pieces of meat. The only downside is that it's super heavy but all cast iron is and its just something you accept for superior heat retention.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI didnt measure my commercial stove but got it anyway. Does not cover 2 12" commercial burners at once. The surface is not very scrapeable because the surface has a thick uneven texture, not like a commercial griddle surface. Good only if using large amount of oil or fat. Took it home instead, works great for bacon and eggs.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis is a nice, sturdy product with a good weight. I use it when I run out of griddle space and am in a jam. It heats up quickly.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI use this on top of the grates of my weber genesis grill. It works great for grilling fish, veggies for fajitas, or pancakes. I really only use it for the flat top outside, but inside it makes for a nice grilling surface with a good amount of space.
This is a very nice reversible grill pan. It is sturdy due to its cast iron construction. I love the grill side. It give chicken and steak that authentic grilled look.
0 out of 2 found this review helpfulBring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge LPGI3 20" x 10 1/2" cast iron reversible grill/griddle! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality.
I love this pan. The fact that is reversable makes this really handy. It is long lasting and perfect for home use. I recommend it
This is great for making my toasted cheese sandwiches. I can make more than a couple at a time, plus if the sandwiches are done before the fries I can move them to the back and keep them warm without burning them
0 out of 1 found this review helpfulVery easy to use but for cleaning is a little bit work. Even through it's a lot of work. Use this one to cook your food the taste will be much better.
We bought a few of these to use on our commercial grade stovetop to cook for a pancake breakfast. They held up, were large enough to cover two burners, and were heavy enough to stay in place while cooking.
This grill pan is made of high quality cast iron. We just bought two more. In the past we have always been able to break our grill pans, but not this one it is really durable.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register