Linton's Seafood Live Oysters in the Shell - 50/Case
- Harvested daily by local Maryland watermen
- Salty and rich
- Will keep 3-4 days when properly refrigerated
- Can be fried, steamed, broiled, or sauteed
- Can be served raw
- Healthy and high in protein
- Great in gumbos, stews, and chowders
- Versatile addition to any seafood-serving establishment or catering operation
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Will I be reimbursed if any live shellfish die during transport?
- Due to the sensitivity of living shellfish and the possible stress caused by transport, we cannot guarantee that live orders will be living upon delivery. We do guarantee that all the necessary precautions have been taken in shipping this live seafood and we do our best to ensure all live product is alive upon delivery. Because of our confidence that all the proper steps have been taken, we will not issue a reimbursement for deliveries with non-living product.
You will receive tracking information with an approximate delivery time once your order has shipped. We do recommend that you arrange to be present when your order arrives so you can oversee care of this product.
- When will my refrigerated, frozen, or live food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week. Checking out with Ground Shipping will result in your product being shipped on the following schedule:
Orders placed before 1 pm EST Monday through Wednesday will be processed that day and delivered two business days later.
Orders placed after 1 pm EST Monday and Tuesday will be processed the following day and will be delivered two business days after that (three days after the order is placed).
Orders placed Wednesday after 1 pm EST through Sunday will not be delivered until the following Wednesday.
Harvested daily by local Maryland watermen, these Linton's Seafood live oysters in the shell are a great addition to your seafood-serving establishment or catering operation. These Chesapeake oysters are salty in flavor and rich in texture for a combination that makes any dish memorable. This case contains approximately 50 live oysters.
These oysters will arrive refrigerated and must remain so. When properly refrigerated, these live shell oysters will keep 3 to 4 days. A live and healthy oyster will have its shell tightly closed. Oysters with cracked or opens shells are damaged or dead and should not be cooked or consumed. You can fry, steam, broil, and saute these oysters, or serve them raw on the half shell for a refreshing nautical snack. Healthy and high in protein, these oysters make a great addition to stews, gumbos, and chowders. You can even deep fry these oysters or serve them atop a rice pilaf packed with flavor. A truly versatile seafood, these oysters are a great addition to any seafood-serving establishment or catering operation.
Located on the eastern shore of Maryland, in The Crab Capital of the World, Linton's Seafood has over 30 years of expertise in serving one-of-a-kind Maryland blue crabs, lump crab cakes, and other fresh seafood. As one of the first companies to perfect seafood shipping, Linton's is the brand to trust when it comes to finding the best seafood to serve at your establishment. From mouthwatering Maryland blue crab to tender lobster, Linton's fresh seafood and other goods bring quality and deliciousness right to your door.
Due to the sensitivity of living creatures and the possible stress caused by transport, we cannot guarantee that live orders will be living upon delivery. We do guarantee that all the necessary precautions have been taken in shipping this live seafood and we do our best to ensure every sea creature is alive upon delivery. Because of our confidence that all the proper steps have been taken, we will not issue a reimbursement for deliveries with non-living product.
You will receive tracking information with an approximate delivery time upon submitting your order. We do recommend that you arrange to be present when your order arrives so you can oversee care of these animals.
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!